Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Its not. Most of the MAIN posters, the ones thats known are black, but the majority aint. There was a thread where people entered their zipcodes and posted their demographic. Like 80% of the posters stayed in whole zipcodes that was like 70% white or more
In the threads where it's like "post your hand" on some real non-descript shyt, damn near no one wanted to do that shyt. From that point, I knew there's like 80% non black people on this site.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I mean I've learned here that apparently white women are getting the top notch black men (you know the high earning nerds that we supposedly don't want), so why are their divorce rates so high? You'd think that a man like that who was completely ignored by black women would be able to keep his marriage with his savior together? What do you think?
being the pairing of humans global society hates the most. And that taking a toll on many relationships, idk:yeshrug:

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Who knows honestly. For a variety of reasons. Maybe it's because of the lack of culture. Apparently the grass ain't greaner on the other side like some of them make it out to be.I don't buy the whole "they're the most hated out of all relationships crap" excuse that is made. If that's true then other interracial couples should have high divorce rates as well.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It is what it is. Fact of the matter is this site is more popular than SOHH ever was. This is one of the leading message boards in the world, where we have thousands of members posting off and on. Of course we were going to get more non-blacks and more women. We are more inviting than Bodybuilding, st0rmfr0nt and LSA. I don't think this site is even close to half white, the bulk of the posters here are Black but just off the strength of having new members we are going to get a wider swath of opinions than ever before, which is a good thing. We need to be able to express how we feel about various subjects and we need to hear dissenting opinions and defend our viewpoints. This is the only site I know of that still allows you to make threads even if your Rep looks like the beginning of the Shining. Can't have a healthy debate if a thread just becomes a giant circle-jerk of people who have the same opinions.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
This too. Stupid inflammatory comments go unchecked and when you try to check it you get called a simp or militant. But trying to keep things in line makes a positive funny enviornment for all of us. But when you let the bull go and it starts running wild eventually the bull is going to come back charging at you. Shouldn't have let it go in the first place. People cosign ignorant comments at first but when its flung back at them they make threads like "this place isnt enjoyable anymore", um, but didnt you just cosign this shyt a few weeks ago? Im from LSA and we have a bunch of trolling ass white and spanish bytches wrecking havoc over there. They smart ones check, drag, and neg rep them to oblivion but them white girls are persistent. They have like 10 accounts in rotation and postive rep each other to get out the red and pester us again. Obnoxious.

Sounds kinda like the coli, but with trolls

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I don't really see unprovoked man bashing

:duck::duck::duck::duck:

And how many threads will people keep making about the status of this place? It is what it is. The whole idea that it's mostly white people here has never been true. Just an easy cop out explanation. Just a lot of trolls and a lot of tryhard people seeking attention.

The anti-black male rhetoric thrown around here shouldn't be tolerated here but :yeshrug:.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
RoyalQ

e5061662.png
he's a a simp from lsa named anghelic. all he does is bash black men to try to get some p*ssy from them hoes.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We balling like its march madness all this coli shooting shyt tragic , dirty daps in my ratio 45 reps by my gut countin these reps no rush,on the coli all flush kevin hendrix:to:

Smh just peeped its in the bushes all these coli deaths tragic

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:duck::duck::duck::duck:

And how many threads will people keep making about the status of this place? It is what it is. The whole idea that it's mostly white people here has never been true. Just an easy cop out explanation. Just a lot of trolls and a lot of tryhard people seeking attention.

The anti-black male rhetoric thrown around here shouldn't be tolerated here but :yeshrug:.
it's retarded to discuss racial issues on a board with a member base this big and expect every single member to be on the same page
we're nowhere near other forums, where people casually call blacks nignogs en masse and openly mock blacks wherever they come up, post racist memes and racist white supremacist infographics

just because during shyt flinging between black men and women some rude shyt gets said by both sides doesn't mean this is a hostile enviroment for blacks

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This isn't indicative of black or white. My family is haitian and we used to live in east new york brooklyn, our zip code would have def shown black. But my dad wanted to retire to a place that is country like haiti so he can have farm animals, fruit trees, grow vegetables, etc. he dragged my ass down here to florida in some backwoods redneck territory. Now my zip code is probably harboring a bunch of kkk members :mjcry:. I was mad scared when the conferderate flag shyt was happening in SC and these honky started driving around with conferderate flags:sadcam:. I cant wait to get my degree and move back to brooklyn:blessed:
I mean but bruh, literally every single person in that thread stayed in a white zipcode, not just a few people here and there

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!
Status
Not open for further replies.