Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Ignorance unchecked, runs rampant.

If you follow the idiot circus that is the Republican primary season, Trump opened the floodgates of unbridled racism w/ the comments about Mexicans. Once that came and went and his numbers actually went up, it was open season. Black Lives Matter was next in the crosshairs. Then Muslims and Arabs. Now most recently several conservative nutjobs are openly ranting about "fukking Jews", which to many had been like the one group you cant say anything about. But its too late, Pandoras Box has been opened.

And so it is with the Coli. Its a great forum but anyone giving an honest assessment will agree thats theres a ton of top-level ignorance posted here daily and it all goes mostly unchecked. But its only a matter of time when you have daily affirmations of fukk cacs, fukk mexicans, fukk kikes, all women are whores, fukk fakkits, fukk bedwenches, fukk c00ns and on and on. Eventually its gonna come back to some group you identify with and then oh shyt wait this isnt right.

The hate is toxic and contagious.
This too. Stupid inflammatory comments go unchecked and when you try to check it you get called a simp or militant. But trying to keep things in line makes a positive funny enviornment for all of us. But when you let the bull go and it starts running wild eventually the bull is going to come back charging at you. Shouldn't have let it go in the first place. People cosign ignorant comments at first but when its flung back at them they make threads like "this place isnt enjoyable anymore", um, but didnt you just cosign this shyt a few weeks ago? Im from LSA and we have a bunch of trolling ass white and spanish bytches wrecking havoc over there. They smart ones check, drag, and neg rep them to oblivion but them white girls are persistent. They have like 10 accounts in rotation and postive rep each other to get out the red and pester us again. Obnoxious.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Ignorance unchecked, runs rampant.

If you follow the idiot circus that is the Republican primary season, Trump opened the floodgates of unbridled racism w/ the comments about Mexicans. Once that came and went and his numbers actually went up, it was open season. Black Lives Matter was next in the crosshairs. Then Muslims and Arabs. Now most recently several conservative nutjobs are openly ranting about "fukking Jews", which to many had been like the one group you cant say anything about. But its too late, Pandoras Box has been opened.

And so it is with the Coli. Its a great forum but anyone giving an honest assessment will agree thats theres a ton of top-level ignorance posted here daily and it all goes mostly unchecked. But its only a matter of time when you have daily affirmations of fukk cacs, fukk mexicans, fukk kikes, all women are whores, fukk fakkits, fukk bedwenches, fukk c00ns and on and on. Eventually its gonna come back to some group you identify with and then oh shyt wait this isnt right.

The hate is toxic and contagious.
^^^^
He's a cracker btw.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
This too. Stupid inflammatory comments go unchecked and when you try to check it you get called a simp or militant. But trying to keep things in line makes a positive funny enviornment for all of us. But when you let the bull go and it starts running wild eventually the bull is going to come back charging at you. Shouldn't have let it go in the first place. People cosign ignorant comments at first but when its flung back at them they make threads like "this place isnt enjoyable anymore", um, but didnt you just cosign this shyt a few weeks ago? Im from LSA and we have a bunch of trolling ass white and spanish bytches wrecking havoc over there. They smart ones check, drag, and neg rep them to oblivion but them white girls are persistent. They have like 10 accounts in rotation and postive rep each other to get out the red and pester us again. Obnoxious.

RoyalQ

e5061662.png

Daps
I mean I've learned here that apparently white women are getting the top notch black men (you know the high earning nerds that we supposedly don't want), so why are their divorce rates so high? You'd think that a man like that who was completely ignored by black women would be able to keep his marriage with his savior together? What do you think?

Wow I didn't kno that wat r the numbers?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm i exaggerating? Am I being sensationalistic?

You tell me. Tell all these up and coming black girls why they need to stay on the titanic!
ive tried dating men of other races and even black men from other countries, i just prefer american black men and im not sexually attracted to nonblacks.
:yeshrug:
if you are comfortable dating out definitely continue, and i would encourage other black women who want to test the swirling waters out to go ahead but with caution.
there significantly more black american women than men, so some of us have to leave the tribe or be alone.
:francis:

im gonna lurk around campus and trap me a STEM graduate student, but do you.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I mean I've learned here that apparently white women are getting the top notch black men (you know the high earning nerds that we supposedly don't want), so why are their divorce rates so high? You'd think that a man like that who was completely ignored by black women would be able to keep his marriage with his savior together? What do you think?

savior
:deadmanny:

im sure no one like being used as a status symbol /prop and the white women get over the rush from the taboo factor and leave, plus they know the divorce laws like the back of their hands.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
A lot of people are echoing "respectability politics", claiming that it is the culture, music, or behavior of black people that is majorly responsible for the condition of the black community. If you bring up white supremacy, it's considered a copout or "playing the victim" and once again all the blame is put back on black people. One poster aptly described it as trying to attack the symptoms, but ignoring the disease that's causing them. Of course, implying black people are inherently inferior is nothing new. It's an age-old tactic, used to justify and strengthen white supremacy.

If you believe in white supremacy that means you believe in black inferiority which can't be true if you look at Lebron James.

In 2015 if you choose to live under a white majority (America or Europe) and complain about "white supremacy" what does that say about you?

Why not have the courage to move to a black majority country and strive for "black supremacy" if you really believe in "white supremacy"?

It's like Tariq Nasheed pimping black people for $$$ so he can live comfortably in his white neighborhood drama free.

I'm glad white America made Obama president for two terms in a country with a black population of only 14%.

I hate Republicans but i hope white America makes Ben Carson president just so black people can have more self confidence.

Support black business because white America can't even take care of it's millions and millions of poverty stricken trailer park trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.