Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
@bcrusaderw

It's a question none of us can answer because none of us are white women. Women divorce men, ipso facto white women divorce black men.

Why are white women divorcing their black men in droves? It's been said that these couples get loads of hate but if that were true wouldn't it have prevented the marriage?

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Ignorance unchecked, runs rampant.

If you follow the idiot circus that is the Republican primary season, Trump opened the floodgates of unbridled racism w/ the comments about Mexicans. Once that came and went and his numbers actually went up, it was open season. Black Lives Matter was next in the crosshairs. Then Muslims and Arabs. Now most recently several conservative nutjobs are openly ranting about "fukking Jews", which to many had been like the one group you cant say anything about. But its too late, Pandoras Box has been opened.

And so it is with the Coli. Its a great forum but anyone giving an honest assessment will agree thats theres a ton of top-level ignorance posted here daily and it all goes mostly unchecked. But its only a matter of time when you have daily affirmations of fukk cacs, fukk mexicans, fukk kikes, all women are whores, fukk fakkits, fukk bedwenches, fukk c00ns and on and on. Eventually its gonna come back to some group you identify with and then oh shyt wait this isnt right.

The hate is toxic and contagious.
I voiced my concern about this back when the forum was new and fresh.

There is no going back now, the coli is what it is.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
I don't really have any thoughts or feelings on interracial relationships. I just worry about who im dating, everyone else can do their own thing lol

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Its not. Most of the MAIN posters, the ones thats known are black, but the majority aint. There was a thread where people entered their zipcodes and posted their demographic. Like 80% of the posters stayed in whole zipcodes that was like 70% white or more
This isn't indicative of black or white. My family is haitian and we used to live in east new york brooklyn, our zip code would have def shown black. But my dad wanted to retire to a place that is country like haiti so he can have farm animals, fruit trees, grow vegetables, etc. he dragged my ass down here to florida in some backwoods redneck territory. Now my zip code is probably harboring a bunch of kkk members :mjcry:. I was mad scared when the conferderate flag shyt was happening in SC and these honky started driving around with conferderate flags:sadcam:. I cant wait to get my degree and move back to brooklyn:blessed:

Status
Not open for further replies.