Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol, half theses posters are white pretending to be black. just look at @GiGi for example. she's from LSA made an account on the coli, spew asinine posts about black people, got exposed, ran away due to her pusillanimous, and she never post here again.

apart from that thecoli is a good forum despite LSA/stromfront trolls.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was talking to a fat woman at work yesterday and she was telling me how her man does all this work around the house, does his own laundry, makes the kids meals and when he goes to bed the babies are in the bed with them.

I ask how do you have quality time under these conditions. She's like we don't the kids are our life.

I'm looking at her. She's fat as a cow. I kniw her man has to hate this because ehes a man. I say. You should exercise for your man so you guys can spice things up. Has he suggested that to you.

The woman looked flabbergasted. Talking bout he would never suggest that. That would be rude. I'm thinking how is it rude to tell a woman you're with that she's fat and needs to workout. She said he should love her no matter what.

But what's love got to do with looking flabby and sick?

Im like so if you make a conscious decision to have diabetes and be ugly he should be OK with that. She's like yea if that's my choice. I was stunned

Im starting to think that family is viewed as a license for women to become disgusting using their children as an excuse.

I wish my wife would say no I ain't going to the gym :mjlol:

Why are women so offended when you suggest healthy lifestyle alternatives to them but will become Julian Michaels when they get dumped or cheated on....

the man you love is worthy of flab and a stranger is worthy of your best?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
This isn't indicative of black or white. My family is haitian and we used to live in east new york brooklyn, our zip code would have def shown black. But my dad wanted to retire to a place that is country like haiti so he can have farm animals, fruit trees, grow vegetables, etc. he dragged my ass down here to florida in some backwoods redneck territory. Now my zip code is probably harboring a bunch of kkk members :mjcry:. I was mad scared when the conferderate flag shyt was happening in SC and these honky started driving around with conferderate flags:sadcam:. I cant wait to get my degree and move back to brooklyn:blessed:
Ayisyen? :shaq:

edit: u a male from lsa?hell naw bruh

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
he's a a simp from lsa named anghelic. all he does is bash black men to try to get some p*ssy from them hoes.
who me? Im not a boy!! John wall is my crush in my avi. Why does everyone think im a guy. How can you pull random information out your ass like that? Idk where you got anghelic from,you must suck at IP address searches. My LSA name is JacksonsWang if your curious.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
who me? Im not a boy!! John wall is my crush in my avi. Why does everyone think im a guy. How can you pull random information out your ass like that? Idk where you got anghelic from,you must suck at IP address searches. My LSA name is JacksonsWang if your curious.

Lol, let me tell you why they think you're a man pretending to be a women. im sure you heard of **** who post on LSA and pretends to be a women to collect dikk pictures on thecoli. you heard of him right?

well, most SIMPs on thecoli is tired of getting tricked by false posters due to them sending dikk pictures and expecting something in return for whatever reason.

you'll have dudes calling you a man until you provide them with proof. just ask @PeridotPuss . they created a 20+ thread about her being a man and she provided proof. almost all the ladies posters on the coli went through this.

I blame the simps for this reason.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I was talking to a fat bytch at work yesterday and she was telling me how her man does all this work around the house, does his own laundry, makes the kids meals and when he goes to bed the babies are in the bed with them.

I ask how do you have quality time under these conditions. She's like we don't the kids are our life.

I'm looking at her. She's fat as a cow. I kniw her man has to hate this because ehes a man. I say. You should exercise for your man so you guys can spice things up. Has he suggested that to you.

The bytch looked flabbergasted. Talking bout he would never suggest that. That would be rude. I'm thinking how is it rude to tell a woman you're with that she's fat and needs to workout. She said he should love her no matter what.

But what's love got to do with looking flabby and sick?

Im like so if you make a conscious decision to have diabetes and be ugly he should be OK with that. She's like yea if that's my choice. I was stunned

Im starting to think that family is viewed as a license for women to become disgusting using their children as an excuse.

I wish my wife would say no I ain't going to the gym :mjlol:

Why are women so offended when you suggest healthy lifestyle alternatives to them but will become Julian Michaels when they get dumped or cheated on....

the man you love is worthy of flab and a stranger is worthy of your best?
:ohhh: :dwillhuh:This won't end well lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This same thread got moved to the bushes on sohh. I never got an answer. If you're going to move it anywhere move it to tlr.

I didn't know this was such a sensitive topic for some of you.

Please dont move my thread this is very inportant.

Why do so many women not like being told about their weight from the ones they love but will get all tight and right to get plowed by nobodies.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
The shyt is really pathetic. I feel like this is the only site where I can post freely as a black man but as of recent the mods have allowed these antagonists and trolls to just have free roam over this board. It's a shame when the majority are treated like an underclass, I see Hispanics get more protection on this site than black men. :dry:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
This same thread got moved to the bushes on sohh. I never got an answer. If you're going to move it anywhere move it to tlr.

I didn't know this was such a sensitive topic for some of you.

Please dont move my thread this is very inportant.

Why do so many women not like being told about their weight from the ones they love but will get all tight and right to get plowed by nobodies.

:mjlol: if I move it to tlr we know how it's gonna g-

I might :youngsabo:

I see you edited your tone :ehh: ok

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: if I move it to tlr we know how it's gonna g-

I might :youngsabo:

I see you edited your tone :ehh: ok
Can have some insight on the topic thougn.

My theory is that women are hustling for babies and once they have a child they see no point in doing what's necessary to keep a man because they have a superior relationship with their child

Status
Not open for further replies.