• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
This same thread got moved to the bushes on sohh. I never got an answer. If you're going to move it anywhere move it to tlr.

I didn't know this was such a sensitive topic for some of you.

Please dont move my thread this is very inportant.

Why do so many women not like being told about their weight from the ones they love but will get all tight and right to get plowed by nobodies.
You should have known better a woman's weight is a taboo subject :russ:

Props for making this thread in this part of the Coli :salute:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Lol, let me tell you why they think you're a man pretending to be a women. im sure you heard of **** who post on LSA and pretends to be a women to collect dikk pictures on thecoli. you heard of him right?

well, most SIMPs on thecoli is tired of getting tricked by false posters due to them sending dikk pictures and expecting something in return for whatever reason.

you'll have dudes calling you a man until you provide them with proof. just ask @PeridotPuss . they created a 20+ thread about her being a man and she provided proof. almost all the ladies posters on the coli went through this.

I blame the simps for this reason.
Ive never heard of ****. But dudes where sending dik pics to a dude they thought was a chick?:heh:. so now they pestering me for their bad judgement:mjlol:

Daps
Lol, let me tell you why they think you're a man pretending to be a women. im sure you heard of **** who post on LSA and pretends to be a women to collect dikk pictures on thecoli. you heard of him right?

well, most SIMPs on thecoli is tired of getting tricked by false posters due to them sending dikk pictures and expecting something in return for whatever reason.

you'll have dudes calling you a man until you provide them with proof. just ask @PeridotPuss . they created a 20+ thread about her being a man and she provided proof. almost all the ladies posters on the coli went through this.

I blame the simps for this reason.
All the while, the real **** is amongst us blending in getting his :sas2: on while watching coli nikkas accuse any and every female of being him :mjpls:

Last I checked he had an architect banner under his name too :ohhh:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Can have some insight on the topic thougn.

My theory is that women are hustling for babies and once they have a child they see no point in doing what's necessary to keep a man because they have a superior relationship with their child

:beli:

I find people is general don't take well to criticism on things they are sensitive about.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You should have known better a woman's weight is a taboo subject :russ:

Props for making this thread in this part of the Coli :salute:
It's something men have to be aware of as well as women.

Many women treat the relationship with their husband like it's over because they have children and worse use the children as An excuse to overeat. The stress of changing diapers, running bathwater and heating up food is so stressful and tiring on them. :whew:

Then what happens is this . Peep this mind game

A woman will not heed instruction to workout while she is at a manageable weight. She will wait until she is so big that it will be impossible for her to lose weight without serious dedication. She will go to the gym once a week and after 6 months being the same weight her husband will suggest she work harder.a. This is when she will pull that

CANT YOU SEE I'M TRYING DAMN. IF YOU GONNA LEAVE THEN LEAVE. IF U WANNA FUK THAT bytch GO FUK HER then. I'M TRYING AND I'M NOT GETTING SUPPORT :damn:

All a mind game to punk the man out of questioning her.

Ultimately what is does is create a cycle allowing her to get bigger where she only has to put forth a Little extra effort to get the wolves off her back and then scale back to not workin out at all when things have died down. It's a very calculated sick game

Now let ol boy get caught cheating or leave the woman.

She gonna be doing handstands on one finger in 6 months.

So what motivates these types of women in relationships to excercise?

Fear of their spouse?
Spite?
Or the urge for new dikk?

Why are some men unworthy of a good looking wife?

:jbhmm:

This same woman im talking is always talking about how great her husband is and how lucky she is.......

I don't believe he feels lucky

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
NULL
22ltp3.png

:mjlol:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive never heard of ****. But dudes where sending dik pics to a dude they thought was a chick?:heh:. so now they pestering me for their bad judgement:mjlol:

basically. :mjlol:

here's are a few threads if you want to read them.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/join-the-wave-put-sierra-mist-on-your-ignore-list-starting-now.47072/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sierra-mist-is-****-why-is-he-alive.20111/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/imno...ve-been-living-the-****-life-saddrake.152612/

**** himself
d83845c11e7f7fa36310494c12e80af8.jpg

2yy6ptd.gif

3505wuh.jpg

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.