Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Ignorance unchecked, runs rampant.

If you follow the idiot circus that is the Republican primary season, Trump opened the floodgates of unbridled racism w/ the comments about Mexicans. Once that came and went and his numbers actually went up, it was open season. Black Lives Matter was next in the crosshairs. Then Muslims and Arabs. Now most recently several conservative nutjobs are openly ranting about "fukking Jews", which to many had been like the one group you cant say anything about. But its too late, Pandoras Box has been opened.

And so it is with the Coli. Its a great forum but anyone giving an honest assessment will agree thats theres a ton of top-level ignorance posted here daily and it all goes mostly unchecked. But its only a matter of time when you have daily affirmations of fukk cacs, fukk mexicans, fukk kikes, all women are whores, fukk fakkits, fukk bedwenches, fukk c00ns and on and on. Eventually its gonna come back to some group you identify with and then oh shyt wait this isnt right.

The hate is toxic and contagious.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
As a black male, I refuse to believe this site is majority black. There's just no way.
Its not. Most of the MAIN posters, the ones thats known are black, but the majority aint. There was a thread where people entered their zipcodes and posted their demographic. Like 80% of the posters stayed in whole zipcodes that was like 70% white or more

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
If you build it, white people will come.

That being said alot of people troll because their bored, and because it's fun(hit or miss), and they're the "grown up" internet version of high school kids who'll trip someone in class for laughs. shyt on a whole demographic in a thread title, or make an instigative comment, and watch the fukkery/derailment unfold. nikkas troll game so advanced they never break kayfabe just troll with a straight face on some political shyt

I would say this site is majority American/people who live in European countries, and they're individualist cultures for the most part, so I doubt you're gonna get people to agree on a system being put in place to counter the fukkery...

the way people respond/ quote other people on here is like twitter. No one attempts to figure out where the poster was coming from, they just react and vomit their opinions. I'm decent at reading tone so I can tell when someone's expressing a sentiment versus declaring an opinion they believe in 24/7. The former isn't something to respond to or catch feelings over. Most don't know, or they see something they can draw fukkery from so "fukk it let's go:shaq:". Kinda person to argue with their s/o for 30 minutes cause they said some shyt outta their mouth

I'm doing way too much breakdown for a fukkin forum :mjlol: i can't help it my brain is always breaking shyt down i wish i could turn it off sometimes

Last edited:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Ignorance unchecked, runs rampant.

If you follow the idiot circus that is the Republican primary season, Trump opened the floodgates of unbridled racism w/ the comments about Mexicans. Once that came and went and his numbers actually went up, it was open season. Black Lives Matter was next in the crosshairs. Then Muslims and Arabs. Now most recently several conservative nutjobs are openly ranting about "fukking Jews", which to many had been like the one group you cant say anything about. But its too late, Pandoras Box has been opened.

And so it is with the Coli. Its a great forum but anyone giving an honest assessment will agree thats theres a ton of top-level ignorance posted here daily and it all goes mostly unchecked. But its only a matter of time when you have daily affirmations of fukk cacs, fukk mexicans, fukk kikes, all women are whores, fukk fakkits, fukk bedwenches, fukk c00ns and on and on. Eventually its gonna come back to some group you identify with and then oh shyt wait this isnt right.

The hate is toxic and contagious.
You're white though

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Lately I've been noticing some disturbing trends on the Coli.

A lot of people are echoing "respectability politics", claiming that it is the culture, music, or behavior of black people that is majorly responsible for the condition of the black community. If you bring up white supremacy, it's considered a copout or "playing the victim" and once again all the blame is put back on black people. One poster aptly described it as trying to attack the symptoms, but ignoring the disease that's causing them. Of course, implying black people are inherently inferior is nothing new. It's an age-old tactic, used to justify and strengthen white supremacy. Which is why I'm disturbed by it becoming so commonplace here. It's like there are an influx of st0rmfr0nt posters, pretending to be black, trying to counteract any pro-black sentiment.

That's bad enough, but I've also noticed an increase in the insults toward black men particularly. Granted, you could say black women have always been under fire on the Coli, and I'm not saying that it's right...but any male-dominated forum tends to have a lot of posters shyt talking about their female counterparts. However, I've seen an uptick in female posters derailing subjects and criticizing black men. It's like they're trying to turn this forum into LSA. I'm not saying this is the case with all female Coli posters. Some are cool as hell...but some are guilty of the aforementioned. :francis:

I'm a black man. This forum seemed to be majority black male, which is very rare, and I was happy that a place existed where I could talk shyt and debate issues with fellow brehs. But lately this forum has seemed to be increasingly inhospitable to black men, propagating white supremacy and undermining what made the Coli great. :mjcry:

Agree/disagree?

:comeon:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lately I've been noticing some disturbing trends on the Coli.

A lot of people are echoing "respectability politics", claiming that it is the culture, music, or behavior of black people that is majorly responsible for the condition of the black community. If you bring up white supremacy, it's considered a copout or "playing the victim" and once again all the blame is put back on black people. One poster aptly described it as trying to attack the symptoms, but ignoring the disease that's causing them. Of course, implying black people are inherently inferior is nothing new. It's an age-old tactic, used to justify and strengthen white supremacy. Which is why I'm disturbed by it becoming so commonplace here. It's like there are an influx of st0rmfr0nt posters, pretending to be black, trying to counteract any pro-black sentiment.

That's bad enough, but I've also noticed an increase in the insults toward black men particularly. Granted, you could say black women have always been under fire on the Coli, and I'm not saying that it's right...but any male-dominated forum tends to have a lot of posters shyt talking about their female counterparts. However, I've seen an uptick in female posters derailing subjects and criticizing black men. It's like they're trying to turn this forum into LSA. I'm not saying this is the case with all female Coli posters. Some are cool as hell...but some are guilty of the aforementioned. :francis:

I'm a black man. This forum seemed to be majority black male, which is very rare, and I was happy that a place existed where I could talk shyt and debate issues with fellow brehs. But lately this forum has seemed to be increasingly inhospitable to black men, propagating white supremacy and undermining what made the Coli great. :mjcry:

Agree/disagree?
yes the "what about black on black crime" contingent is annoying, but i really dont think black men are getting criticized by the majority of female posters.
I did make that post that's been quoted multiple times, and when i reread it I see that it comes off very harsh, and i apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.