Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats because nikkas r idiots.......they do everything backwards

black ppl like being employees, customers, sex fetishes, flunkies for other groups while they get rich and use black culture to become stars

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Im talking about coming up and yall getting mad. Most nigggas aint about dealing with hard subjects on a real level. Thats why these crackers are at us. Yall down have the heart to build and destroy.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I am actually going to give this a serious response. Hold please.

The problem is that people want to deal with spiritual issues in worldly ways. It doesn't matter how much proof that is presented that everything is not working (building, separating, voting, marching, "education"), it's like we just want to keep spinning in circles. I suppose I could find a verse for that as well.

Keep trying to build. Separate as much as you can. Awaken whoever will listen. Yes, do these things!! But know that true PEACE and deliverance will NEVER happen apart from getting things together spiritually. The spiritual house must be in order before our physical houses can.

So without turning this into another racial tirade, I'm back in Philly and I was noticing the obvious:

-There almost basically no amenities in the hood. Very few supermarkets, no department stores or gyms.

Ezekiel 6:6-8

Wherever you live, the towns will be laid waste and the
high places demolished, so that your altars will be laid waste
and devastated, your idols smashed and ruined, your incense altars
broken down, and what you have made wiped out.

Your people will fall slain among you, and you
will know that I am the Lord.

“‘But I will spare some, for some of you will escape
the sword when you are scattered among the lands and nations.

- Most of the businesses are now by ran Dominicans and Chinese. You got Dominican hair dressers with pics of white women on there awning and front doors get rich off of Black folks. Chinese are still in on the act too selling loose cigarettes to kids and slop disguised as food. Both of these group can rather disrespectful.
I guess the learn from the Koreans of the 80/90s that you can get rich in Black ghettos.

Deuteronomy 28: 43-44
The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high;
and thou shalt come down very low.

He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him:
he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

-Much of the construction is done by White people. Need someone to fix something on your house? Call a white man. After all why would want to hire another negro:bryan:

Deuteronomy 28:48
Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee,
in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things:
and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

-Many of the people are very sickenly. That almost speaks for itself. like 70% of the people are grossly obese.

Deuteronomy 28:60-61
Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

What can done BY US do to improve these on these issues?

Deuteronomy 30:2-5

and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you.

Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back. He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors.

Last edited:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Real talk where is the think tank where can REALLY START TACKING these issues??

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
give me the name of the kid cigarette selling chinese store so i can snitch on them.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u got nikkas giving their money to towel heads, that sale them expired food that they bought from save a lot for 3 x the price... Im at the point where im tired of nikkas, if u aint trying to do nothing with ya life i dont even wanna talk too u...im at that point man

tired of seeing grown men sitting on the couch in grandma house playing 2k all day, being a bum

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Solutions?

When i hear/see the word "solutions" i get a headache. The problem is so extremely deep-rooted that its gonna take generations to undue. It wont be a quick fix by no means. Much of it is MENTAL. We have 400+ years of mental conditioning/brainwashing to overcome. Its gonna have to start with a resurgence in black love/pride. We have to start seeing value in each other. In order to combat systemic oppression (the root cause of the symptoms in the OP) we need to get to a place MENTALLY on a mass scale where we are willing to sacrifice & die for each other and for the betterment of the future of all black people

The problem with what im saying is that anyone who dares speaks of changing of the mindset/mentality is immediately accused of "regurgitating Fox News talking points" and "victim blaming" soooo:francis:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same way in Detroit.

Most of the businesses are owned by non-blacks. From gas stations , markets, to beauty shops. Arabs and Asians have pretty much taken over economically and the majority of blacks don't seem too concerned.

Many black men are still focused on flaunting and degrading/harming the very people they are suppose to be protecting. It isn't unusual to see nikkas posting up in front of businesses they don't own, intimidating and on some occasions robbing folks simply trying to pump their gas.

There is a church on almost every single corner. Many of these churches are surrounded by poverty, despair, and dilapidated housing.

On a side note.
There are some really good people living in the city of Detroit who have genuine concern for the city and its people. However, it seems there is a general sense of hopelessness among most of the populace.As time goes on I think most people will come to terms with the fact that the old way of doing things simply aren't working.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
thats because nikkas r idiots.......they do everything backwards

black ppl like being employees, customers, sex fetishes, flunkies for other groups while they get rich and use black culture to become stars

aren't you a known Cac?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Real talk how long we gone be victims?
Of course we have blacks who contribute to the vicious cycle.

However, to sit here and act as if they created this mess, is some straight up bullshyt, as well as attributing such a way of living to blacks in general as if poor white trailer trash, or anyone else in poverty aren't on the same type of shyt as far as low life standards :sas2: It's all about the environment, don't pin this on black people.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
How this turn into a "trash the OP" thread. :dwillhuh:
He made all valid points whether yall want to admit it or not. Im sure he knows the ROOT CAUSE of everything he listed. (Atleast i hope so) Yall dont want to talk about ways to reverse these symptoms? :jbhmm:Yall wanna play the "victim blaming" card forever? :jbhmm:

Are we planning on being victims forever?:jbhmm:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
its a proven fact that if your poor your most likely to stay poor. With the cost of living even getting higher and a lack of opportunities, its that much worse. Poor black communities have the worst resources especially in education. The ones who make it up in life should start their own businesses and we should help those businesses. Those businesses should and will give jobs to more blacks. We also should demand that the state give more funding to the schools and whether they do or not, we invest in our youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.