• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I told her straight up, ill love her and be her partner and soul mate and all that but I'm going to fukk other women. That way when I do it I dont have to be ultra sneaky. I can just do it and not feel guilty.

....And her reply was??? :dahell:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I lowered my standards on looks, the superficial isn't everything and it fades. I have however raised my standards for women in other areas such as financial stability/wealth, talent, domestic skills, ethics/morals, family values and cars :mjpls:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
OP is a chump.

Whack sex game, small dikk, ugly as fukk.

Whatever the reason, he's not getting the p*ssy.

And you're sticking around, PATHETIC.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
She wont drop me. I literally will pack up to leave out of state and she will crawl on her knees and beg me to stay. Literally sabotage anyway of leaving. She threatened to kill herself once I chose to go to work instead of hang out with her.

Sounds like you got a real winner there, nice and stable :DripDrip:

If she killed herself over you leaving that's on her :yeshrug: You can't let someone basically hold you hostage.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
so you would prefer to be with a woman who settled for you?

In 2015 it's hard to find a woman who isn't settling for you in one way or another. I call it the groupie rule, if Chris Brown wanted to, he could walk up to my girl right now he would take her and fukk her brains out. It's sad but true. :yeshrug:

Either way that wasn't the point, I was responding to you saying that you didn't see the correlation.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I browse multiple forums and of when the topic of discussion involves dating the opposite sex the expectations seem to be trending in opposite directions.

When you look at discussions on female dominated forums like LSA or relationship sub forums, when the topic is male standards 90% of the instigators have a traditional outlook. Men are still largely expected to pay for everything and provide financial security for even women we barely know. Men are only expected to pursue and chase. Men are expected to be chivalrous, we are expected to put in all the work when courting without getting anything reciprocal effort. Men aren't expected to ask for anything or have any expectations, men are trashed even if we hint at sex. The financial standards we're held to are obviously high. I seen women allude that men should break bread for sex even if it's the woman who wants to do it. We are expected to provide value for femininity, no matter the circumstance nor quality.

But then I look at threads on male dominated sites and when the topic is how many partners a woman has, 50% of the comments are "everyone has a past". When discussing cooking and domestication men are like " I don't need her to cook or clean". I see nuccas on the coli justifying the actions of sluts, hyping up mediocre women and then wonder why average chicks have their heads up their asses.

If we are still being expected to put women on a pedestal, why are we lowering our standards to accept women of low value when they don't even value themselves? It's weird because as I get older, more experienced and more valuable financially and emotionally, my standards become more stringent. Is this mindset more of the influx of simp mentality? Men of today really need to know our worth, and stop settling for anything with a vagina. fuk is wrong with y'all?
Men have been lowering their standards since the dawn of time, bruh. Dawn of time.

iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
So without turning this into another racial tirade, I'm back in Philly and I was noticing the obvious:

-There almost basically no amenities in the hood. Very few supermarkets, no department stores or gyms.

- Most of the businesses are now by ran Dominicans and Chinese. You got Dominican hair dressers with pics of white women on there awning and front doors get rich off of Black folks. Chinese are still in on the act too selling loose cigarettes to kids and slop disguised as food. Both of these group can rather disrespectful.
I guess the learn from the Koreans of the 80/90s that you can get rich in Black ghettos.

-Much of the construction is done by White people. Need someone to fix something on your house? Call a white man. After all why would want to hire another negro:bryan:

-Many of the people are very sickenly. That almost speaks for itself. like 70% of the people are grossly obese.

I could go but I have to go...

My question is collectively do we have ANY desire to better and have better? What can done BY US do to improve these on these issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.