Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
breh, im not arguing with u stupid nikkas anymore, u dont get it and prepare to be under the foot of the white man...

for saying we need to stop attacking the poor, point out the causes, and come up with real solutions? :mindblown: who the fukk let you have internet?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
u dont get it and prepare to be under the foot of the white man...

Only if you choose to be when you could be living in a majority black country building it up to have better living conditions then America or Europe.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Few amenities, and sickly people are a sign of a poor neighborhood. Wtf does this have to do with black people or standards?

There are less businesses in places with less average income
People with less income aren't spending the same amount of money on keeping themselves healthy as people with more income and as a result will be more sickly
You know this right?:dwillhuh:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because women have huge self entitlement and too insecure to admit... That's all they can attract

Just look at how they want to force fat-acceptance in society....

"Lets change society and not our personal eating habits and lifestyle choices"

Look up the stats, women's happiness has declined each decade

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
No she doesn't hide anything. Thats what im saying I have access to all that. Now that doesn't mean she couldn't call someone on a work phone but between work,school,personal stress I just don't think another dude would want to hit it more than once. I love her because she showed traits of being a strong woman on my side in times of good and bad and traits of nurturing and raising a child. Im not the person to be in my feelings as I can just not care but I think to myself... Damn how I got bytches coming at me and im curving them yet I'm going home to sleep in a separate bed and jerk off instead? shyt makes no sense.
:sadcam:

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
Your problem is masturbation. I hope you realize that. You are wasting your life force and testosterone so your chick is no longer attracted to you. She doesn't view you as a man. You're giving off a weak beta male aura.

Think about it, when you beat off so pleasurably, you are training your brain to not like sex. You are training your brain to take pleasure in another nikka smashing while you beat. Think about that. Does that sound like the type of man any woman would be attracted to?
:leostare::ld:

Status
Not open for further replies.