Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fair enough :ehh:

you still need to :camby:
what did i say that was wrong....nikkas been getting their asses kicked for how many centuries still no urgency :mindblown:, u would think every nikka would be grinding desperately

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
i ordered from Jersey Mike's earlier....

i told the cashier i wanted it Mike's Way...which is all the usual (lettuce, tomato, etc) on it. the other girl was showing her Mike's way is heavy on all the toppings. the cashier said "you like all that lettuce?!? :scusthov: that looks like rabbit food....you must like rabbit food:umad:...."

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
what did i say that was wrong....nikkas been getting their asses kicked for how many centuries still no urgency :mindblown:, u would think every nikka would be grinding desperately

because pointing out the problems isn't going to fix things. You morons dont think pointing out how messed up poor communities are will help? Fox News does the same thing.

How about we talk about the CAUSE of the problems? Then we discuss SOLUTIONS.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people who want to bash the poor for being poor are the ones who most likely never grew up poor.
fukk outta here, no such thing as a black elite, even r middle class r poor for the simple fact theyre only there because of their jobs, that can easily be taken away from them

and even middle class black kids gotta go through the white man and the WM gonna keep them in poverty to stop the momentum their parents made

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps

I also swear somewhere you admitted you were white. :jbhmm: must have been someone else

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because pointing out the problems isn't going to fix things. You morons dont think pointing out how messed up poor communities are will help? Fox News does the same thing.

How about we talk about the CAUSE of the problems? Then we discuss SOLUTIONS.
nikka thats what we do everyday

!. caused by the white man

2. fix them by creating a black economy

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here, no such thing as a black elite, even r middle class r poor for the simple fact theyre only there because of their jobs, that can easily be taken away from them

and even middle class black kids gotta go through the white man and the WM gonna keep them in poverty to stop the momentum their parents made

so every black person came from an immediate poor background?

:camby:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
nikka thats what we do everyday

!. caused by the white man

2. fix them by creating a black economy

slow down on the quotes

and no, fukkin posting on thecoli how black people are so poor and no good is not solving a damn thing :francis:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Real talk how long we gone be victims?

Victims who choose to live in America in 2015? Imagine that.....
full

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Same way in Detroit.

Most of the businesses are owned by non-blacks. From gas stations , markets, to beauty shops. Arabs and Asians have pretty much taken over economically and the majority of blacks don't seem too concerned.

Many black men are still focused on flaunting and degrading/harming the very people they are suppose to be protecting. It isn't unusual to see nikkas posting up in front of businesses they don't own, intimidating and on some occasions robbing folks simply trying to pump their gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.