Status
Not open for further replies.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This ain't a new phenomenon fam , most people think we've reached our peak in terms of prosperity and anytime you dwell on shyt like this is going to just end up in deflection and denial , all you could do at this point is take the initiative and kick knowledge to cats who are actually interested

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
So without turning this into another racial tirade, I'm back in Philly and I was noticing the obvious:

-There almost basically no amenities in the hood. Very few supermarkets, no department stores or gyms.

- Most of the businesses are now by ran Dominicans and Chinese. You got Dominican hair dressers with pics of white women on there awning and front doors get rich off of Black folks. Chinese are still in on the act too selling loose cigarettes to kids and slop disguised as food. Both of these group can rather disrespectful.
I guess the learn from the Koreans of the 80/90s that you can get rich in Black ghettos.

-Much of the construction is done by White people. Need someone to fix something on your house? Call a white man. After all why would want to hire another negro:bryan:

-Many of the people are very sickenly. That almost speaks for itself. like 70% of the people are grossly obese.

I could go but I have to go...

My question is collectively do we have ANY desire to better and have better? What can done BY US do to improve these on these issues?
Victim blaming.

Negged.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
This is any poor area and poor people. My mom is a social worker in a predominately white area. She visits mostly poor white peoples houses for things. It's the same shyt.

people who grow up around shyt, usually end up being shyt. Color doesn't have much to do with it. Yes there are exceptions to the rules. But that's what makes it a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.