Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Orly

So if that is true why do I prefer black women to other women?

Why do I ignore white women on the daily and am quick to call out dudes worshiping them?

Why do I go against other people men and women who diss nappy hair?

Its obvious that you dont know me because if you did youd never in your wildest dreams accusing me of such filth.

I am a good black man who supports black men and black women.

You will never see me siding with any man on here who hates black women. If you do see this then please link me to it. Ill wait. :sas1:

Lets talk about our actions.

I ignore white women. You marry a white man.

Ive had arguments with other people even c00ns because I dont want a white woman. You ally yourself with women who only want white men.

I defend black womens natural hair. You defend weaves.

I support black women. You stereotype black men.

I go at the black men here who hate black women. You dont say shyt to black women who hate and stereotype black men.

Adding that all up you are nothing compared to me when it comes to supporting good black people.

So please before you come to check me check yourself cuz you done already wrecked yourself. :sas2:

slow-clap-gif.gif

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I do feel sorry for her.

I especially feel sorry for her biracial daughter and son if she has one because all she/he will hear is how much her/his mom hates black men and then we will have another racist in this world. :wow:

let her breed herself out, we dont need women like her in our community. thankfully black women who share her ideology are a very infinitesimal splinter group that will have all white descendants in 50 years

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
let her breed herself out, we dont need women like her in our community. thankfully black women who share her ideology are a very infinitesimal splinter group that will have all white descendants in 50 years
Y'all keep saying this but kewp entertaining these articles. Why fear what isn't really threat.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I do feel sorry for her.

I especially feel sorry for her biracial daughter and son if she has one because all she/he will hear is how much her/his mom hates black men and then we will have another racist in this world. :wow:
Come on...you guys need to stop.

Daps
I swear most of you coli negroitos act like small dikk insercure old bigot white guys..

your hatered and insercurites of anything CAC made you pick up their traits..:lolbron:

Superstar
Daps
I go after men & women who want to align with white supremacy
i hope you mean more than just the bashers.

women are not looking elsewhere solely for bashers. they'd like middle class lives with nuclear families and NOT to have to compete for scrubs because so many guys are gone or dying early

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i hope you mean more than just the bashers.

women are not looking elsewhere solely for bashers. they'd like middle class lives with nuclear families and NOT to have to compete for scrubs because so many guys are gone or dying early

plenty of black men can provide that and we're not hard to find. I know tons of upwardly mobile black men, of various ethnicities, who want to built with black women. trying to justify dating out by saying "there arent enough good black men" is tired & weak

Superstar
Daps
plenty of black men can provide that and we're not hard to find. I know tons of upwardly mobile black men, of various ethnicities, who want to built with black women. trying to justify dating out by saying "there arent enough good black men" is tired & weak

:why: dating outside your ethnicity is dating out. it doesn't matter if both are black. i know firsthand.

but go ahead and list those places to find the upwardly mobile black men looking for black women. i'll check 'em out :takedat:

and what do you suggest for the fact there are much more bw than bm? :dwillhuh:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even that people date other races. There's nothing wrong with that. But white supremacy is a global thing. So dating outside of race makes people feel some type of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.