• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
:why: dating outside your ethnicity is dating out. it doesn't matter if both are black. i know firsthand.

but go ahead and list those places to find the upwardly mobile black men looking for black women. i'll check 'em out :takedat:

and what do you suggest for the fact there are much more bw than bm? :dwillhuh:

- I see your point, but I still kind of disagree. it really depends on the person to be honest. you probably had a bad experience but I'm having a good one. my girlfriend is Nigerian and I'm Dominican, it's been cool learning things about her culture & customs and vice versa.

- I live in NYC and black men here are winning in spite of the recent events. I hear Atlanta, Houston, Washington DC, & Philly have lots of good black men. The West Coast on the other hand...

- Unfortunately not everyone is gonna find a partner, that's not exclusive to black women either. I have no problem with BW dating out but it's not something you should seek out, it should just happen. to many black people in IR relationships try to justify them dating out & that's not cool.

there always gonna be nikkas who have 7 or 8 baby mamas so that evens it out :manny:
:troll:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I do care....

I understand that some dark-skinned chicks were shytted on by their own kind as a child though.
i agree...

except... There is zero excuse for dark skinned chicks. I'm tried of that excuse. If you're gonna be the type to diss your own race because of selfhate or a messed up childhood...... Don't make excuses, just say your bitter and weak.. and being exclusive to CACs make you feel better.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
i agree...

except... There is zero excuse for dark skinned chicks. I'm tried of that excuse. If you're gonna be the type to diss your own race because of selfhate or a messed up childhood...... Don't make excuses, just say your bitter and weak.. and being exclusive to CACs make you feel better.
:ehh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Come on...you guys need to stop.
Racists don't stop when it comes to going at us so why should we stop now. :sas2:

Her descendants are gonna see her in the family pic and get lied to and told that she was the maid. :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
The Other Side of Town
I agree with the OP

As black people we have too many obstacles ahead of us to be wasting time talking about race traitors.

If they want to opt out of our racial gene pool then we should let them go :camby:
Those of us who want to fix this mess of a community that our ancestors have left us with then i'm with you 100% :salute:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
pic19.jpg

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Writers Note *I'm sort of an old head... I'm 32...

When I was a teenager the idea of an attractive black woman dating a white guy used to make me sick to my stomach with disgust, would damn near make me angry, I stopped speaking to the girls who did, or found someway to ridicule them... This hatred stemmed from watching a movie called "The Learning Tree" one Columbus day while in the 7th grade...

Great movie but it messed me up...
In the movie this black kid was a square and a perfect gentleman and he used to walk this black girl home from school every day. One day he had to stay after class because he wrote a paper saying he wanted to be something when he grew up beyond the jobs that they considered negro jobs. Anyways this rich white kid sees the black kids girlfriend waiting after school and offers her a ride home...

Fast forward the movie a few months and the black girls dad comes running up on the SQUARE BLACK kid, like "Is it something you want to TELL ME!?!?" :ufdup:

Turns out the black girl is pregnant...
But the black kid named Newt never even hit it...

It was the white boys baby, he smashed that day he gave her a ride home...

Dude...
My heart broke the day I saw this movie so from that day till I was about 20 I was on some serious HATE when it came to interracial relationships like with sistas and white guys...

But somewhere in my mid 20's I just flat out LET IT GO...
I stopped caring...

I began to be able to SPOT the bed wenches from a mile away...
It was something about how they wore their hair, how they dressed, and even if I couldn't see them, if I heard them talk I instantly knew there was a BED WENCH nearby...

So I just made a decision...
Avoid bed wenches and IGNORE bed wenches...

I have no spite or malice towards the bed wenches because I realize
WE WERE NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT ANYWAY!

So at the wise old rap age of 32 I can say I don't give a damn about a black womans desire to bed wench...
I wish her the BEST at it and I hope she reaches her goals of marriage and mixed babies...

I've got my OWN BATTLES to fight like being a dude with no hair trying to holla at chicks who love a dread head... Like being a dude with no criminal background or street dealings trying to get at big booty chicks who love a thug...

It's so many other crazy things black women are drawn to that I have to co-exist with that that I can't even care about the aspiring Olivia Pope's...
Funniest shyt I read all week:mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So at the wise old rap age of 32 I can say I don't give a damn about a black womans desire to bed wench...
I wish her the BEST at it and I hope she reaches her goals of marriage and mixed babies...

Do we, as black men, seriously believe that a black woman's attraction to a white man boils down to self image issues?

Are we really to subscribe to the notion that the only way a black woman can have anything to do with a non-black man is through some short coming through herself?

I'm a bit younger than you; but, I came to stop seeing interracial relationships as a big deal when I realized we don't live in some type of bubble away from white, brown & any other folk.

I understand that it isn't the hard for a black woman to have contact with men of other races.

And really, we have some nerve to get on black women for interracial relationships...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/wome...n-who-are-natural.252419/page-2#post-10190677

...when we marry white women twice as much as they marry white men. And dude's were seriously trying to convince me it's different.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
The double standard is exhausting. It is obvious from the PLETHORA of thread topics concerning black women dating/ltr/sexing/marrying white men that some of you guys feel truly threatened.

Why do you care so much? MOST black women don't date white men. And those of us who do aren't bashing black men. Why the obsession?

Status
Not open for further replies.