• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To clarify, my problem was not in the interracial relationship but the black woman who strives to be viewed as white and accepted as white, by dressing a certain way, talking a certain way and wearing her hair a certain way...

I have clear cut images in my mind of people I knew who basically attempted to be white buy with black skin and who cut all ties to black people until they had to go BACK HOME to their black mama and black daddy and black sisters and brothers...

Again let me stress my current view is KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!
Get down with your bad self, I wish you the best, I wish you success but I will never interact with you because I will view you as the OPPOSITION...

You can be Olivia Pope but don't ever come to me seeking a shoulder to cry on or a hand to hold...

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
To clarify, my problem was not in the interracial relationship but the black woman who strives to be viewed as white and accepted as white, by dressing a certain way, talking a certain way and wearing her hair a certain way...

I have clear cut images in my mind of people I knew who basically attempted to be white buy with black skin and who cut all ties to black people until they had to go BACK HOME to their black mama and black daddy and black sisters and brothers...

Again let me stress my current view is KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!
Get down with your bad self, I wish you the best, I wish you success but I will never interact with you because I will view you as the OPPOSITION...

You can be Olivia Pope but don't ever come to me seeking a shoulder to cry on or a hand to hold...

But why is it YOUR concern if black women are dressed a certain way? Are black women supposed to have a particular way of dressing, speaking, wearing our hair or just being? Are we NOT allowed to be individuals?

Why does it vex you so?

None of us are looking for your shoulder to cry on so please don't lose any sleep wondering if and when that would happen.

Do you!

Be you!

Because we are going to do us!!

Last edited:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But why is it YOUR concern if black women are dressed a certain way? Are black women supposed to have a particular way of dressing, speaking, wearing our hair or just being? Are we NOT allowed to be individuals?

Why does it vex you so?

Do you!

Be you!

Because are going to do us!!
I'm a wise, aged, man...
In my early years I read a book called "When The Legends Die"
879299.jpg

It spoke about ASSIMILATION and how the ? man forced and put pressure on the Native Americans to "get with their program", to do away with their "INDIAN WAYS" and be more like them to be ACCEPTED...

So when I see a sista doing all that she can to cut herself off from her "blackness", that lets me know that she is no longer A SISTA and to never consider her one again...
To do so would be foolish...

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I'm a wise, aged, man...
In my early years I read a book called "When The Legends Die"
879299.jpg

It spoke about ASSIMILATION and how the ? man forced and put pressure on the Native Americans to "get with their program", to do away with their "INDIAN WAYS" and be more like them to be ACCEPTED...

So when I see a sista doing all that she can to cut herself off from her "blackness", that lets me know that she is no longer A SISTA and to never consider her one again...
To do so would be foolish...

I will take you seriously when you (and your ilk) post this in the hundreds of PAWG/Latina/Asian woman worship threads on this site. I'll wait.....:sas2:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think any woman will be doing that, you got mad self esteem issues and baggage :scusthov:
On the contrary...
I have a reputation for being a great friend...

There is a group of women thatgo out on the weekends that were formed off of the basis of all having me as a good friend...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I will take you seriously when you (and your ilk) post this in the hundreds of PAWG/Latina/Asian woman worship threads on this site. I'll wait.....:sas2:
Good while he is doing that what will you be doing to support black men? :sas1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.