Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: because im a black man I can't understand the concept of human dignity? Because I'm some sort of sub-human right :upsetfavre:

Your cac affiliation is showing. That superiority complex is blatant. :yeshrug:

"He doesn't agree with my opinion, he must not understand the concept of human dignity or respect":ld:

:what::snoop: What? Reading comprehension....and reading in context....learn how to do both.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simple minded nikkas always worry about simple shyt. One day y'all will realize that worrying about who a female decides to be intimate with is a fools errand.

A-fukking-men....and with that I think I'm going to log off this site. SMH.

Good day people!

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You do know that mute silence can be taken as an agreement right? As usual you came into this thread talking about BW/WM and support good black men....while ignoring the sexist rant from the op. This is the way you operate sweetie. Get. It. Together.

Next time come at me with a rant that actually address what I wrote. *Rolls eye*

I'm not responding to anymore of your comments.
Mute silence? Miss Ive been going at black men who hate black women on this site for ages.

You have "mute silence" when black women hate and stereotype black men so you cant talk. :mjlol:

Maybe if you focused on allying with good black men instead of stereotyping us and only focusing on the bad black men then youd see it too.

Its obvious that you only support black women and white men.

I swear you sound just like a racist white person. You ignore everything the good black men do while only focusing on the bad black men like the one in this OP.

All now your only focusing on the bad black men so you could fool yourself into justifying your idiotic views of all of us.

Of course you wont respond to my comments anymore. As Ive said Im a good black man and the racist white response is to ignore us and pretend we dont exist which is what you are doing right now. :sas2:

You are so predictable its funny. :sas1:

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:what::snoop: What? Reading comprehension....and reading in context....learn how to do both.

So instead of it just being me not agreeing with you, it has to be my reading comprehension and reading in context levels. Ignore the detailed sililioquies I've been posting throughout the thread. I'm black, so it must be that I can't read huh :beli:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Interracial relationships Between blacks and whites can not exist under systematic white supremacy. any "relationship" is a farce.
Believe me when I tell you that this is the least of your worries. It's a non issue in the grand scheme of things. It's like worrying about your AC not blowing cold enough, while your timing belt is a few miles away from failing. The percentage of interracial marriages and relationships are nothing to be alarmed about. Y'all are the ones making it an issue. It's petty and makes y'all look weak. Let's be honest, most of the dudes in the thread that have a problem with it are speaking from insecurities moreso than from caring about their own.

Blackout

Daps
Code for, he's right and I'm wrong.

That's a white people trait. Would rather deflect the criticism back, or not respond altogether when they're proven wrong. :upsetfavre:
She basically wants to take white womens place next to the white man on a general level.

Im pretty sure she only hates the black men worshipping white women because of that.

A good black women would actually hate black men worshipping white women because it devalues our race but she is not a good black woman. :patrice:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
She basically wants to take white womens place next to the white man on a general level.

Im pretty sure she only hates the black men worshipping white women because of that.

A good black women would actually hate black men worshipping white women because it devalues our race but she is not a good black woman. :patrice:

She might be a plant. She reaches insane levels of hypocrisy every time I talk to her.

And if she's not a plant, I legit feel sorry for her. She's lost.

Blackout

Daps
She might be a plant. She reaches insane levels of hypocrisy every time I talk to her.

And if she's not a plant, I legit feel sorry for her. She's lost.
I do feel sorry for her.

I especially feel sorry for her biracial daughter and son if she has one because all she/he will hear is how much her/his mom hates black men and then we will have another racist in this world. :wow:

Last edited:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Simple minded nikkas always worry about simple shyt. One day y'all will realize that worrying about who a female decides to be intimate with is a fools errand.

You sound pretty damn simpled minded yourself if you think the voices of concern are just a case of "worrying about who a female decides to be intimate with" :rudy:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
You sound pretty damn simpled minded yourself if you think the voices of concern are just a case of "worrying about who a female decides to be intimate with" :rudy:
Me, simple minded? Far from, but this is not a "problem" that's solveable given how our society is currently setup, and like I said earlier, it's far from something you should be alarmed about when looking at the other issues plaguing the black community that needs immediate attention. Simple nikkas make obstacles courses out of speed bumps.

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Me, simple minded? Far from, but this is not a "problem" that's solveable given how our society is currently setup, and like I said earlier, it's far from something you should be alarmed about when looking at the other issues plaguing the black community that needs immediate attention. Simple nikkas make obstacles courses out of speed bumps.

:whoo:

My apologies :lupe:

Status
Not open for further replies.