Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
As a man...do you honestly feel it is your place to worry about a woman's hair??

Also, why concern yourself with the dating habits of others? You can't do anything about it.

And what kind of support do you feel I should be giving good black men? I seriously want to know. The black men in my life who are are good and productive have my love.
Well I support good black people and that involves black women so yes it is my place to worry when a womans natural hair is being looked down upon in favor of european hair.

I concern myself when a black woman woships white men and hates all black men and when a black man worships white women and hates all black women. Why? Because I want to see black people succeed.

You should acknowledge that not all of us are bad and embrace the good black men even if they arent related to you.

Now if by chance you dont care about the good black people as a whole and only care about black women then feel free to tell me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What honor though? There's a difference in defending yourself and attacking men of your race, what license does she have to call black men directionless, effeminate, fatherless nikkas? I mean that just sounds like something a white person, or a whitewashed black person would say.

She's not defending honor, she's holding up some pseudo belief that she still stands among other BW.

I can't speak for @Emperor_ReinScarf or @Poitier . I can only speak for me. It's distasteful to me as a BM to see a BW who gets dug out and marrys a WM criticize and bash BM.

She talks with the same superiority complex that white people do. I don't wanna hear that shyt

Let's be clear here...and you need to stop p*ssy footing around and being disingenuous.

YOU attacked ME in this thread. In return, YOU got attacked by ME. And then when you got hit with a COUNTER attack you start talking about bashing.

^^^This is exactly the way things play out on this site between black men and black women. The women are constantly being attacked and then when we clap back folks like you want to cry foul. Miss me please. :camby:

You have no right to revoke my blackness or black womanhood. It is NOT your place. Who/what I date/marry is none of your business. What you need to stop doing is placing your political ideology on my blackness and marriage. :rudy:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
White man Approaches Fine Black woman=Fascination that there are Beautiful black women (because they don't see any alot that meet their standard). Has weaker, simpish game because he doesn't interact with black women daily. Wanting to dip his milk in her chocolate. CAN'T RELATE ON A RACE LEVEL.

Black man Approaches Fine Black woman = Not Fascinated, but has an APPRECIATION for her beauty. A black man sees Fine black women all the time. He also knows how to communicate with black women as his mother is most likely one. can relate on a RACE level.

Black woman Approaches white man= Desperation

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
why is this ugly ass thot tagging me?

this is the 4th time you tagged me today, i don't care about your stupid thots, find a man gawt dammit
I ain't tagging for you to respond, bed buck. So KIM!
im not married to a white woman or married at all

yups daddy issues continue her hatred for black men
Pfff...I am not married to s white woman but I am cavorting, canoodling and slept with 16 of them so somehow that invalidates everything. Do you read what you post or do you just like hearing yourself talk?
And you brag about your parents being together, probably because it is huge feat for a black man to have hos father around. But you are most be one the most least adjusted product of a two parent household that I have ever met online.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Let's be clear here...and you need to stop p*ssy footing around and being disingenuous.

YOU attacked ME in this thread. In return, YOU got attacked by ME. And then when you got hit with a COUNTER attack you start talking about bashing.

^^^This is exactly the way things play out on this site between black men and black women. The women are constantly being attacked and then when we clap back folks like you want to cry foul. Miss me please. :camby:

You have no right to revoke my blackness or black womanhood. It is NOT your place. Who/what I date/marry is none of your business. What you need to stop doing is placing your political ideology on my blackness and marriage. :rudy:

ZzZ :beli:

I attacked you because I pointed out that you bash black men while marrying a white?

Did I call you out of your name? Did I say you we're wrong for marrying a white man? No.

That's your insecurity talking. No one cares who you date marry etc.

Just don't go around bashing BM because I'm sure your "other half" has done that enough for the both of you over the course of his lifetime. Good day madaam,

And "miss me" is a black term. Say something else :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I support good black people and that involves black women so yes it is my place to worry when a womans natural hair is being looked down upon in favor of european hair.

I concern myself when a black woman woships white men and hates all black men and when a black man worships white women and hates all black women. Why? Because I want to see black people succeed.

You should acknowledge that not all of us are bad and embrace the good black men even if they arent related to you.

Now if by chance you dont care about the good black people as a whole and only care about black women then feel free to tell me.

Listen honey, I don't personally know you. You might even mean well. However, the things you say and your actions on this site are two completely different things. Your ass doesn't show up until it's time to talk about black women/white men.

Otherwise, you are as quiet as a church mouse when black women are being dragged over the coals on this site. I don't see you taking ninjas like the op to task for their misogynistic attitudes. Why? Because you agree with him. So, please check your sexism before you come talking to me about some pro-black Afrocentric stuff. :usure:Ain't nobody trying to hear that shyt....pissed about one form of oppression, but quietly content with another.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ZzZ :beli:

I attacked you because I pointed out that you bash black men while marrying a white?

Did I call you out of your name? Did I say you we're wrong for marrying a white man? No.

That's your insecurity talking. No one cares who you date marry etc.

Just don't go around bashing BM because I'm sure your "other half" has done that enough for the both of you over the course of his lifetime. Good day madaam,

And "miss me" is a black term. Say something else :yeshrug:

I suggest you go back and read your original comment. You came incorrect, you received incorrect in return.

Come with some respect and you get that right back. When you grasp this basic concept of human dignity your life will be better.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Listen honey, I don't personally know you. You might even mean well. However, the things you say and your actions on this site are two completely different things. Your ass doesn't show up until it's time to talk about black women/white men.

Otherwise, you are as quiet as a church mouse when black women are being dragged over the coals on this site. I don't see you taking ninjas like the op to task for their misogynistic attitudes. Why? Because you agree with him. So, please check your sexism before you come talking to me about some pro-black Afrocentric stuff. :usure:Ain't nobody trying to hear that shyt....pissed about one form of oppression, but quietly content with another.
Orly

So if that is true why do I prefer black women to other women?

Why do I ignore white women on the daily and am quick to call out dudes worshiping them?

Why do I go against other people men and women who diss nappy hair?

Its obvious that you dont know me because if you did youd never in your wildest dreams accusing me of such filth.

I am a good black man who supports black men and black women.

You will never see me siding with any man on here who hates black women. If you do see this then please link me to it. Ill wait. :sas1:

Lets talk about our actions.

I ignore white women. You marry a white man.

Ive had arguments with other people even c00ns because I dont want a white woman. You ally yourself with women who only want white men.

I defend black womens natural hair. You defend weaves.

I support black women. You stereotype black men.

I go at the black men here who hate black women. You dont say shyt to black women who hate and stereotype black men.

Adding that all up you are nothing compared to me when it comes to supporting good black people.

So please before you come to check me check yourself cuz you done already wrecked yourself. :sas2:

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Come with some respect and you get that right back. When you grasp this basic concept of human dignity your life will be better.

:beli: because im a black man I can't understand the concept of human dignity? Because I'm some sort of sub-human right :upsetfavre:

Your cac affiliation is showing. That superiority complex is blatant. :yeshrug:

"He doesn't agree with my opinion, he must not understand the concept of human dignity or respect":ld:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Simple minded nikkas always worry about simple shyt. One day y'all will realize that worrying about who a female decides to be intimate with is a fools errand.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:sas1:

Ive had arguments with other people even c00ns because I dont want a white woman.

I go at the black men here who hate black women. You dont say shyt to black women who hate and stereotype black men.

Adding that all up you are nothing compared to me when it comes to supporting good black people.

So please before you come to check me check yourself cuz you done already wrecked yourself. :sas2:
:whew: :banderas: :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orly

So if that is true why do I prefer black women to other women?

Why do I ignore white women on the daily and am quick to call out dudes worshiping them?

Why do I go against other people men and women who diss nappy hair?

Its obvious that you dont know me because if you did youd never in your wildest dreams accusing me of such filth.

I am a good black man who supports black men and black women.

You will never see me siding with any man on here who hates black women. If you do see this then please link me to it. Ill wait. :sas1:

I go at the black men here who hate black women. You dont say shyt to black women who hate black men.

You do know that mute silence can be taken as an agreement right? As usual you came into this thread talking about BW/WM and support good black men....while ignoring the sexist rant from the op. This is the way you operate sweetie. Get. It. Together.

Next time come at me with a rant that actually address what I wrote. *Rolls eye*

I'm not responding to anymore of your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.