• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Because I can bytch...what the hell can you do about it....except what you always do: bytch and complain.

:duck: I don't bash black men...I bash you fatherless bytch made black boys on here who shyt on black women. Can't take it...don't dish it.
Hold this ninja neg

edit: and what the fukk is up with this bytch always saying the black men on here are fatherless?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:duck: I don't bash black men...I bash you fatherless bytch made black boys on here who shyt on black women. Can't take it...don't dish it.

Furthermore, I don't put any race on a pedestal....not my style. So, miss me please. You can date/marry who the hell you want....keep me and other black women out of it...you'll get the same courtesy from me.

Peace. Have a good day.

The second you marry out of your race, you relinquish your rights to have any criticisms or opinions on the opposite genders of your race. :yeshrug:

You are not on the market for them. You are not dealing with them and you shouldn't be worried about them. No one can or should respect any opinion you have on black men.

The same way I don't wanna here any black male who married a white woman holla at me with the "You know what's wrong with black women" :beli:

Because it comes off as an artificial and bogus opinion when it's not something you personally deal with on the regular basis.

Once again, I'm for people marrying who they want. Happiness is happiness. But dont go around bashing black men if you share a bed with a white man. You come off as a cac agent, and it wouldn't surprise me if you bashed black men with your husband to make it seem like he's some sort of prize.

No one cares

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The second you marry out of your race, you relinquish your rights to have any criticisms or opinions on the opposite genders of your race. :yeshrug:

You are not on the market for them. You are not dealing with them and you shouldn't be worried about them. No one can or should respect any opinion you have on black men.

The same way I don't wanna here any black male who married a white woman holla at me with the "You know what's wrong with black women" :beli:

Because it comes off as an artificial and bogus opinion when it's not something you personally deal with on the regular basis.

Once again, I'm for people marrying who they want. Happiness is happiness. But dont go around bashing black men if you share a bed with a white man. You come off as a cac agent, and it wouldn't surprise me if you bashed black men with your husband to make it seem like he's some sort of prize.

No one cares

:camby:Once again, I don't bash black men (online or off). I bash these sorry ass coli ninjas who think they can shyt on black women and we won't clap back. They deserve to get bashed straight to hell.

And to the idiot up above.... yes, I'm willing to bet the ninjas doing this nonsense didn't grow up with a good productive father in the home or their lives.

I don't know any straight black man with a good father who sits around worrying about black women's hair, black women watching Scandal, black women dating/befriending non-black men, or black women getting a good education. That shyt is coming from you directionless, effeminate, fatherless ninjas. That's just the truth.

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:camby:Once again, I don't bash black men (online or off). I bash these sorry ass coli ninjas who think they can shyt on black women and we won't clap back. They deserve to get bashed straight to hell.

And to the idiot up above.... yes, I'm willing to bet the ninjas doing this nonsense didn't grow up with a good productive father in the home or their lives.

I don't know any straight black man with a good father who sits around worrying about black women's hair, black women watching Scandal, black women dating/befriending non-black men, or black women's getting a good education. That shyt is coming from you directionless, effeminate, fatherless ninjas. That's just the truth.

You sound very white right now.

And what do you mean "we"

Stop putting yourself in the same boat with other black women.

Your excessive :cape: for the image of black women, shows clear that In some way you feel indebted to them for marrying a white man. So to retain your "blackness" you want to come off as extra pro black woman.

Stop

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

No one cares
Agree to a degree, if you got a chance ti ser my thread before it was affectionately moved to race track. There are a lit of posers, @MurderSheWrote gives the posers the taste of their own medicine when they mention black women and what they do.
I agree black male can talk about their pawgs an paags all day but they don't. So, regardless of the company black women keep they have a right to defend their honor.
@Poitier one of the biggest ish starter of these black female threads have been with a white woman for tge last 10 years. @Emperor_ReinScarf who has never so much as dated a black woman has so much to say about what they should be expecting to get in their relationships. That is just a few, so sorry buddy I wholeheartedly disagree with you on that last point. If the hypocrisy wasn't so blatant you'd have a leg to stand on.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Your excessive :cape: for the image of black women, shows clear that In some way you feel indebted to them for marrying a white man. So to retain your "blackness" you want to come off as extra pro black woman.

Stop
:why: That would make more sense if she was caping for black men while being married to a white men. Or even on black nationalist militancy while being married to a white man.:comeon:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:why: That would make more sense if she was caping for black men while being married to a white men. Or even on black nationalist militancy while being married to a white man.:comeon:
It makes perfect sense because in defending BW while bashing BM, she gets to defend herself without offending her marriage.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop

I sound very RIGHT now. Show me a ninja sitting around worried about black women watching Scandal and bytching/complaining about black women's hair....I'll show you a ninja that grew up without a PRODUCTIVE father.

I :cape:for black women because I am a black woman. :dahell: shyt you think I'm just going to be cool to let you inadequate ninjas spread your lies and distortions about black women without clapping back??? :heh: Where they do that at??

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I sound very RIGHT now. Show me a ninja sitting around worried about black women watching Scandal and bytching/complaining about black women's hair....I'll show you a ninja that grew up without a PRODUCTIVE father.

I :cape:for black women because I am a black woman. :dahell: shyt you think I'm just going to be cool to let you inadequate ninjas spread your lies and distortions about black women without clapping back??? :heh: Where they do that at??
Please stop saying "ninjas"

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't know any straight black man with a good father who sits around worrying about black women's hair, black women watching Scandal. That's just the truth.
Well then meet me.

A straight black man with a good father who worries about black womens natural hair being looked down upon in favor of eurocentric hair and black women who worship white men.

Do you support the good black men miss? or do you just support black women?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Agree to a degree, if you got a chance ti ser my thread before it was affectionately moved to race track. There are a lit of posers, @MurderSheWrote gives the posers the taste of their own medicine when they mention black women and what they do.
I agree black male can talk about their pawgs an paags all day but they don't. So, regardless of the company black women keep they have a right to defend their honor.
@Poitier one of the biggest ish starter of these black female threads have been with a white woman for tge last 10 years. @Emperor_ReinScarf who has never so much as dated a black woman has so much to say about what they should be expecting to get in their relationships. That is just a few, so sorry buddy I wholeheartedly disagree with you on that last point. If the hypocrisy wasn't so blatant you'd have a leg to stand on.

What honor though? There's a difference in defending yourself and attacking men of your race, what license does she have to call black men directionless, effeminate, fatherless nikkas? I mean that just sounds like something a white person, or a whitewashed black person would say.

She's not defending honor, she's holding up some pseudo belief that she still stands among other BW.

I can't speak for @Emperor_ReinScarf or @Poitier . I can only speak for me. It's distasteful to me as a BM to see a BW who gets dug out and marrys a WM criticize and bash BM.

She talks with the same superiority complex that white people do. I don't wanna hear that shyt

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

why is this ugly ass thot tagging me?

this is the 4th time you tagged me today, i don't care about your stupid thots, find a man gawt dammit

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What honor though? There's a difference in defending yourself and attacking men of your race, what license does she have to call black men directionless, effeminate, fatherless nikkas? I mean that just sounds like something a white person, or a whitewashed black person would say.

She's not defending honor, she's holding up some pseudo belief that she still stands among other BW.

I can't speak for @Emperor_ReinScarf or @Poitier . I can only speak for me. It's distasteful to me as a BM to see a BW who gets dug out and marrys a WM criticize and bash BM.

She talks with the same superiority complex that white people do. I don't wanna hear that shyt

im not married to a white woman or married at all

yups daddy issues continue her hatred for black men

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well then meet me.

A straight black man with a good father who worries about black womens natural hair being looked down upon in favor of eurocentric hair and black women who worship white men.

Do you support the good black men miss?

As a man...do you honestly feel it is your place to worry about a woman's hair??

Also, why concern yourself with the dating habits of others? You can't do anything about it.

And what kind of support do you feel I should be giving good black men? I seriously want to know. The black men in my life who are are good and productive have my love.

Please stop saying "ninjas"

I promise to work on it.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

I respect your position but I disagree. Far too many hypocrites in here breathing that I can understand her approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.