Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You've never dapped me :sas1:
I guess I have never found something that you've said worth dapping. I've dapped poitier and emperor reinscarf and these are the posters I get into with the most. So:yeshrug:

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
Oh? Get me out of the red and I just might comply.

#TNT
WsjcaCf.png
Can't wait to Neg you again...

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Damn, where the hell did you come from??? It's so rare that I run across a man on here with some sense that I stop and go WOW when I see one. :dwillhuh:

:salute:to you sir.

The fact that this ninja feels to the need to call black women with white men (or even non-black men period) "bed wenches" tells me all I need to know....:usure:ninja at 32 is still sitting around feeling some kind of way about this coupling.

:camby: You gets no love.

Its like damn just let people date who they like and want what they want.

I agree. Date who you'd like. But when you're someone who dates outside their race, and then bashes men of or women of their race while placing the race that you're dating on a pedestal. It's a problem.

Example in point @MurderSheWrote

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yeah it is. You know how humans have pro created since the beginning of time. Passing on your lineage to future generations, its ingrained in you to do this.

Readily encouraging your lineage to disappear is going against the basics of humans to the core. Every race does this

From my understanding lineage is based in biology, race is not. You would still exist, biologically along the "line" of your offspring and so on and so forth regardless of who they date or what they look like.

Even if you managed to keep it on the black hand side, you'll still eventually fade into non-existence, sooner or later, probably sooner.

^^^^Eminem fan boy:russ:

******, house ******, ect. We've been using slave terms it didn't just start with "bed wench". fukk you been?

That's the standard shyt, this bed wench shyt is relatively fresh, because the people and circumstances in which it is being weaponzied for, is relatively fresh in the media and in the consciousness of the people who use it.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
The fact that this ninja feels to the need to call black women with white men (or even non-black men period) "bed wenches" tells me all I need to know....:usure:ninja at 32 is still sitting around feeling some kind of way about this coupling.
The fukk is up with this bytch always calling people "ninjas" on here? I've never met a black person who ever used that.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
From my understanding lineage is based in biology, race is not. You would still exist, biologically along the "line" of your offspring and so on and so forth regardless of who they date or what they look like.

Even if you managed to keep it on the black hand side, you'll still eventually fade into non-existence, sooner or later, probably sooner.

That's the standard shyt, this bed wench shyt is relatively fresh, because the people and circumstances in which it is being weaponzied for, is relatively fresh in the media and in the consciousness of the people who use it.
It's a term that describes a sort of behavior. I quotes you trying to understand your fake outrage over us using terms associated with slavery. "bed wench" is basically the same as "sellout" and trying to make the conversation about a particular term only serves as a distraction.

You don't agree that black women who deal with white boys are sellouts right? Why not just say that?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk is up with this bytch always calling people "ninjas" on here? I've never met a black person who ever used that.

Because I can bytch...what the hell can you do about it....except what you always do: bytch and complain.
:camby: You gets no love.

I agree. Date who you'd like. But when you're someone who dates outside their race, and then bashes men of or women of their race while placing the race that you're dating on a pedestal. It's a problem.

Example in point @MurderSheWrote

:duck: I don't bash black men...I bash you fatherless bytch made black boys on here who shyt on black women. Can't take it...don't dish it.

Furthermore, I don't put any race on a pedestal....not my style. So, miss me please. You can date/marry who the hell you want....keep me and other black women out of it...you'll get the same courtesy from me.

Peace. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.