Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yet this thread is still in here...lol. it's all good my thread deserved to go to racetrack.

Wrong. It's where it deserved to be.
The Bushes.
You may be unfamiliar with that sub-form.
It's like the complete opposite of The Rafters.
SouljaBoyUMad.gif

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The Bushes.
SouljaBoyUMad.gif
The Bushes.
SouljaBoyUMad.gif
:smugfavre: didn't mention your name in my post but you're here like white rice.
Oh but you ignore all my notifications breh:sas1:
Its all good, I kee you coming back:sas2:
I can take my L where it applies, let it go breh, let it go:dahell:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I can back my ish up. Can you? Should have archived that lackluster comment and not let it see the light of day.
Cheers!
:heh: What can you back up? That black women who promote this swirl shyt aren't "bed wenches" sell outs or whatever theirs called?

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Writers Note *I'm sort of an old head... I'm 32...

When I was a teenager the idea of an attractive black woman dating a white guy used to make me sick to my stomach with disgust, would damn near make me angry, I stopped speaking to the girls who did, or found someway to ridicule them... This hatred stemmed from watching a movie called "The Learning Tree" one Columbus day while in the 7th grade...

Great movie but it messed me up...
In the movie this black kid was a square and a perfect gentleman and he used to walk this black girl home from school every day. One day he had to stay after class because he wrote a paper saying he wanted to be something when he grew up beyond the jobs that they considered negro jobs. Anyways this rich white kid sees the black kids girlfriend waiting after school and offers her a ride home...

Fast forward the movie a few months and the black girls dad comes running up on the SQUARE BLACK kid, like "Is it something you want to TELL ME!?!?" :ufdup:

Turns out the black girl is pregnant...
But the black kid named Newt never even hit it...

It was the white boys baby, he smashed that day he gave her a ride home...

Dude...
My heart broke the day I saw this movie so from that day till I was about 20 I was on some serious HATE when it came to interracial relationships like with sistas and white guys...

But somewhere in my mid 20's I just flat out LET IT GO...
I stopped caring...

I began to be able to SPOT the bed wenches from a mile away...
It was something about how they wore their hair, how they dressed, and even if I couldn't see them, if I heard them talk I instantly knew there was a BED WENCH nearby...

So I just made a decision...
Avoid bed wenches and IGNORE bed wenches...

I have no spite or malice towards the bed wenches because I realize
WE WERE NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT ANYWAY!

So at the wise old rap age of 32 I can say I don't give a damn about a black womans desire to bed wench...
I wish her the BEST at it and I hope she reaches her goals of marriage and mixed babies...

I've got my OWN BATTLES to fight like being a dude with no hair trying to holla at chicks who love a dread head... Like being a dude with no criminal background or street dealings trying to get at big booty chicks who love a thug...

It's so many other crazy things black women are drawn to that I have to co-exist with that that I can't even care about the aspiring Olivia Pope's...

Oh? You don't care about bed wenching?

#TNT
WsjcaCf.png

• Dap
Reactions: Yup
Status
Not open for further replies.