• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You're the one who's moaning and whining. Your only purpose for being here is to moan and whine:childplease:
^^^^Eminem fan boy:russ:

******, house ******, ect. We've been using slave terms it didn't just start with "bed wench". fukk you been?
I ain't moaning and whining about what doesn't affect me. Yet you and your cronies are all these threads like :krs:
Does a billionaire worry about a 10$ that he's lost. You bash black women and ill be there:cape:
You talk about your pawgs and leave black women out of it and we kosher:smugbiden:
Capish?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Interracial relationships involving blacks are annoying to see in general. Sure not all of them are self hating sellouts, but the vast majority are.

Especially when they go out of their way to find a white mate. How a black person can lust so heavily for the race of their oppressor is disgusting.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I ain't moaning and whining about what doesn't affect me. Yet you and your cronies are all these threads like :krs:
Does a billionaire worry about a 10$ that he's lost. You bash black women and ill be there:cape:
You talk about your pawgs and leave black women out of it and we kosher:smugbiden:
Capish?
Save all of the dumb mumbo jumbo. Your comment was ironic and hypocritical. You're a whiner complaining about others whining. :heh: Nobody is worried bout you. You're a troll who's dumb enough to think that because others are trolling you that you're being taken seriously:snoop:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Interracial relationships involving blacks are annoying to see in general. Sure not all of them are self hating sellouts, but the vast majority are.

Especially when they go out of their way to find a white mate. How a black person can lust so heavily for the race of their oppressor is disgusting.

black people in IR relationships will tolerate more bullshyt because their spouse is white. facts

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Save all of the dumb mumbo jumbo. Your comment was ironic and hypocritical. You're a whiner complaining about others whining. :heh: Nobody is worried bout you. You're a troll who's dumb enough to think that because others are trolling you that you're being taken seriously:snoop:
I can back my ish up. Can you? Should have archived that lackluster comment and not let it see the light of day.
Cheers!

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
dBbg8M5.png

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
White man Approaches Fine Black woman=Fascination that there are Beautiful black women (because they don't see any alot that meet their standard). Has weaker, simpish game because he doesn't interact with black women daily. Wanting to dip his milk in her chocolate. CAN'T RELATE ON A RACE LEVEL.

Black man Approaches Fine Black woman = Not Fascinated, but has an APPRECIATION for her beauty. A black man sees Fine black women all the time. He also knows how to communicate with black women as his mother is most likely one. can relate on a RACE level.

Black woman Approaches white man= Desperation

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yet this thread is still in here...lol. it's all good my thread deserved to go to racetrack.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We all know a black woman really wrote the letter. Most black men think black women are loyal

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Neither do black women like black male' s excuses:yeshrug:
To me interracial relationship isn't something to achieve or special its an option like any other.
That's why I brought up both excuses. Not tryna come off sexist.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
That's why I brought up both excuses. Not tryna come off sexist.
Sorry if you felt that I was on an attack mode but this site always seem to have this male entitlement looming that I can't help to bring some balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.