Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Damn, where the hell did you come from??? It's so rare that I run across a man on here with some sense that I stop and go WOW when I see one. :dwillhuh:

:salute:to you sir.

The fact that this ninja feels to the need to call black women with white men (or even non-black men period) "bed wenches" tells me all I need to know....:usure:ninja at 32 is still sitting around feeling some kind of way about this coupling.
Its like damn just let people date who they like and want what they want.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here we go again. And? So if we agree that few white men date black women why the moans and the whines?

Because apparently even a few is too much.

The men groaning and moaning about BW/WM on this site are pretty transparent...they see the numbers...BW/WM is a work in progress (i.e., something rising...not declining).

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It's almost as if it nikkas went and learned all of the terms from slavery on some kinda quest for knowledge and identity only to turn around and use all the negative terms they have learned about, on black people...

:ohhh:

shyt is becoming exhausting to listen to.

If your kids date white and there kids and there kids. Its like you never even existed

So this is about maintaining your own significance through your children's children's children's fukk habits?

Sounds bad enough when people are so invested in others lives that are going on right now, let alone muthafukkas that aren't even born yet, that's wild.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its like damn just let people date who they like and want what they want.

I'm 100% with you. I don't understand what people get from worrying about something they can't control. I personally don't have a problem with black men dating out...as long as they aren't shytting on black women. Do you and be happy. I'm pro-date who the hell you want.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Because apparently even a few is too much.

The men groaning and moaning about BW/WM on this site are pretty transparent...they see the numbers...BW/WM is a work in progress (i.e., something rising...not declining).
Always the same song or but white men don't mess with black women though, ok.Black women must be delusional if they think she can pull nonblack men though, ok.
But yet these bedwench are made like clockwork.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's almost as if it nikkas went and learned all of the terms from slavery on some kinda quest for knowledge and identity only to turn around and use all the negative terms they have learned about, on black people...

You picked up on this too huh? shyt is disgusting. What the hell is wrong with some of the ninjas on this site?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm 100% with you. I don't understand what people get from worrying about something they can't control. I personally don't have a problem with black men dating out...as long as they aren't shytting on black women. Do you and be happy. I'm pro-date who the hell you want.
Ive said that so many times. Yet they want to project that every single black woman is crying herself to sleep at the sight of a black man with a non black women. Those women exist, granted.
But most want black men to stop using them as some kind of scapegoat so they can escape their own shortcomings in their relationships.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I have no problems with interracial dating. I think it's a beautiful thing honestly. I just don't like the excuses when women say dumb shyt like black men aren't no good I'm goin after white daddy instead. Same with black dudes thinking it's all good leaving a race thinking the grass is greener. But at the end of the day it's your life more black women for me. :manny:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So this is about maintaining your own significance through your children's children's children's fukk habits?

Sounds bad enough when people are so invested in others lives that are going on right now, let alone muthafukkas that aren't even born yet, that's wild.

Yeah it is. You know how humans have pro created since the beginning of time. Passing on your lineage to future generations, its ingrained in you to do this.

Readily encouraging your lineage to disappear is going against the basics of humans to the core. Every race does this

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I have no problems with interracial dating. I think it's a beautiful thing honestly. I just don't like the excuses when women say dumb shyt like black men aren't no good I'm goin after white daddy instead. Same with black dudes thinking it's all good leaving a race thinking the grass is greener. But at the end of the day it's your life more black women for me. :manny:
Neither do black women like black male' s excuses:yeshrug:
To me interracial relationship isn't something to achieve or special its an option like any other.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Here we go again. And? So if we agree that few white men date black women why the moans and the whines?
You're the one who's moaning and whining. Your only purpose for being here is to moan and whine:childplease:

:ohhh:

shyt is becoming exhausting to listen to.

^^^^Eminem fan boy:russ:

******, house ******, ect. We've been using slave terms it didn't just start with "bed wench". fukk you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.