• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: you gotta be more exclusive with your member. those aren't 55 trophies those are 55 people who left their mark on you and not in a good way
I agree which is why that train has SLOWED DOWN in a major way, I just went on a magical run during my 20's I will not be getting it in like that in my 30's TRUST ME...

Everything was different back then...
Everybody had no kid or just 1 at the most...

So it was nothing to come thru chill and get it poppin...

BUT NOW chicks got 2-3-4 kids to work around and they are in grouch mode usually...
You gotta catch them on a magical knight when all the moon's are aligned like a holiday weekend or something...

Anyway the game has changed...

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"I've got my OWN BATTLES to fight like being a dude with no hair trying to holla at chicks who love a dread head...
4wnMsA1.png

Last edited:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fam with all due respect when I say battle in this sense I'm not talking about a literally struggle...
I'm just expressing their is always gonna be some dumbshyt in the dating game...

I could make $150,000 a year...
I'm still going to have a certain level of difficulty pulling a chick into dreadlocked street dudes...
Just the same way I would a bed wench...

Chicks will always have THEIR LIKES...
But I'm good man TRUST ME..

I feel you...but if you're attracted to that type of female that means you have some of those qualities within you in order for you to be attracted to them in the first place...i gotta dope boy look and swag but i don't sell drugs...lookin' at me u might think i do that and I've contemplated many times...its just I wanna do the "right" thing as long as I got my steady checks...

i'm from the burbs..baby mom from the "hood"...and i pulled her...all her exes were dealers...most girls be like i'm the first one they dealt with that wasn't sellin'...or bangin'...but i got that in me...i just don't need to use that calling card at this point in my life...so what i'm sayin' is you got that in you to pull them Shenequas...and yes you'll have to deal with a level of difficulty but that's with anything...

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Man shut the fukk up, you nikkaz always moanining about something. From reading your little rant sounds like you haven't let it go at all.

Just let people live life they want to and worry bout yourself.

Not to talk numbers but I've "been with" about 55 women in my lifetime...

No you aint, stop lying, someone getting a lot of action doesnt have time to be caring about these things.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man shut the fukk up, you nikkaz always moanining about something. From reading your little rant sounds like you haven't let it go at all.

Just let people live life they want to and worry bout yourself.

No you aint, stop lying, someone getting a lot of action doesnt have time to be caring about these things.

Damn, where the hell did you come from??? It's so rare that I run across a man on here with some sense that I stop and go WOW when I see one. :dwillhuh:

:salute:to you sir.

The fact that this ninja feels to the need to call black women with white men (or even non-black men period) "bed wenches" tells me all I need to know....:usure:ninja at 32 is still sitting around feeling some kind of way about this coupling.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I don't like seeing black women with white men. White men with black women is a purely VISUAL preference, just like Black men with White men. Black and white men see other races of females and it's like, DAMN I want some of that.

However, a black women with a white
man is a MENTAL preference. It usually stems from something physiological. Usually abuse or self-hatred/no knowledge of self.

:whoa:I didn't have no hatred for them tho, I just don't pay them ANY attention:manny:

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I do care.....:manny:. Hey, at least I'm honest about it. I dont mind a black chick who dates all races, but the "I only date white guys" type bytches----something just does not sit right. I understand that some dark-skinned chicks were shytted on by their own kind as a child though.
Well then if you understand then why are you understand why are you surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.