• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it rarely happens to women, and when it does happen, they usually get some form of justice. goddamn, i've never seen a bunch of women that WANT their gender oppressed, just so they so can go "see, see! it happens to us too"

and i already answered your question. if you didn't like it, tough

tynisha miller yvette miller (i dont think their related) linda sue davis rekia boyd shantel davis miriam carey shereese francis

ayiana stanley tarika wilson etc etc. .....

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You come to a site that you feels shyts on black women why?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I don&#39;t mean to be naïve but, seriously... if you&#39;re black, why stay in a racist shythole Missouri town? Massachusetts is a place, y&#39;know.</p>&mdash; Josh Zepps (@joshzepps) <a href="">August 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

that sounds alot like this

but what do i know?

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never knew how similar yall sound to racists til now

"i dont hate all black people just nikkas"

"i dont hate all black women just hoodrats"

hmmm, point to ponder.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Really, this kind of issue is irrelevant.
It's "The Black Male" who is being gunned down in the streets by cops. Or being killed from gang violence. That's the issue, so that's the focus. The mothers are impacted YES But it's not them in all the headlines ( No offense) It's tough for them but like i said...

It's the black male being killed. Case & Point

:yeshrug:
If your attitude and your thought process represents even a measly 10% of blaack people its no wonder the black community its no wonder it is what it is. If all these black women who are wives, daughters and sisters had the same attitude that its bkack men getting shot not black women. I wonder where we would we be? If you cannot recognize someone else's struggle then you have no right to complain about people not seeing yours.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Prove it. Like that stop frisk issue? Like #youoksis? They do not challenge white supremacy nearly to the degree that black men do, and most black men don't even challenge it.
So you are honestly telling me thwt black women do not challenge racism. And you are writing this with a straight face?

BK Breh

Wave Goddess
Daps
Reppin
If your attitude and your thought process represents even a measly 10% of blaack people its no wonder the black community its no wonder it is what it is. If all these black women who are wives, daughters and sisters had the same attitude that its bkack men getting shot not black women. I wonder where we would we be? If you cannot recognize someone else's struggle then you have no right to complain about people not seeing yours.

You're missing my point. The media focus is on who is physically being affected. Because...that's all the media cares about....Yes the parents are important. I truly feel they are, and the relatives as well, friends. The whole community is hurting off this violence.

I was simply giving you the reason why the media coverage is what it is. The closest they get to showing other parties affected is news coverage of a riot, or an interview with a greiving parent...Other than that, the importance lies with the "Victims"......That's all....

And before you say the whole family are the victims, i know.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Writers Note *I'm sort of an old head... I'm 32...

When I was a teenager the idea of an attractive black woman dating a white guy used to make me sick to my stomach with disgust, would damn near make me angry, I stopped speaking to the girls who did, or found someway to ridicule them... This hatred stemmed from watching a movie called "The Learning Tree" one Columbus day while in the 7th grade...

Great movie but it messed me up...
In the movie this black kid was a square and a perfect gentleman and he used to walk this black girl home from school every day. One day he had to stay after class because he wrote a paper saying he wanted to be something when he grew up beyond the jobs that they considered negro jobs. Anyways this rich white kid sees the black kids girlfriend waiting after school and offers her a ride home...

Fast forward the movie a few months and the black girls dad comes running up on the SQUARE BLACK kid, like "Is it something you want to TELL ME!?!?" :ufdup:

Turns out the black girl is pregnant...
But the black kid named Newt never even hit it...

It was the white boys baby, he smashed that day he gave her a ride home...

Dude...
My heart broke the day I saw this movie so from that day till I was about 20 I was on some serious HATE when it came to interracial relationships like with sistas and white guys...

But somewhere in my mid 20's I just flat out LET IT GO...
I stopped caring...

I began to be able to SPOT the bed wenches from a mile away...
It was something about how they wore their hair, how they dressed, and even if I couldn't see them, if I heard them talk I instantly knew there was a BED WENCH nearby...

So I just made a decision...
Avoid bed wenches and IGNORE bed wenches...

I have no spite or malice towards the bed wenches because I realize
WE WERE NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT ANYWAY!

So at the wise old rap age of 32 I can say I don't give a damn about a black womans desire to bed wench...
I wish her the BEST at it and I hope she reaches her goals of marriage and mixed babies...

I've got my OWN BATTLES to fight like being a dude with no hair trying to holla at chicks who love a dread head... Like being a dude with no criminal background or street dealings trying to get at big booty chicks who love a thug...

It's so many other crazy things black women are drawn to that I have to co-exist with that that I can't even care about the aspiring Olivia Pope's...

Last edited:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
being 32 doesn't make you an old head or even sort of...interracial dating doesn't equal or mean that the woman (of color) is a bed wench...you puttin' that much emphasis on bed wenches...u gonna fukk around and attract nothin' but bed wenches...what it really is is your disdain for interracial dating...still some discrepancy in ur subconscious...though you claim you let it go...it is what it is...get your money right and you won't have to worry about whether she bed wenching or not...bald or dreaded...doesn't matter as long as your pockets phatter...so get that paper...the broads come later...

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being 32 doesn't make you an old head or even sort of...interracial dating doesn't equal or mean that the woman (of color) is a bed wench...you puttin' that much emphasis on bed wenches...u gonna fukk around and attract nothin' but bed wenches...what it really is is your disdain for interracial dating...still some discrepancy in ur subconscious...though you claim you let it go...it is what it is...get your money right and you won't have to worry about whether she bed wenching or not...bald or dreaded...doesn't matter as long as your pockets phatter...so get that paper...the broads come later...
I think you missed the gist of what I'm trying to say...
I'm saying now I don't even care...

In my teenage years it actually made me ANGRY, now I literally have no emotional response to it all...
Having my money "right" is neither here nor there...
Wiz had his money right and get eaten alive by a HUSTLER...

I really don't have a problem getting women what I was speaking of is black women will always have their likes/desires/fantasies so I can no longer care about a bed wench...
Not to talk numbers but I've "been with" about 55 women in my lifetime... Enough to know that I need not waste my time dealing with black women who also white men...

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: you gotta be more exclusive with your member. those aren't 55 trophies those are 55 people who left their mark on you and not in a good way

Last edited:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think you missed the gist of what I'm trying to say...
I'm saying now I don't even care...

In my teenage years it actually made me ANGRY, now I literally have no emotional response to it all...
Having my money "right" is neither here nor there...
Wiz had his money right and get eaten alive by a HUSTLER...

I really don't have a problem getting women what I was speaking of is black women will always have their likes/desires/fantasies so I can no longer care about a bed wench...
Not to talk numbers but I've "been with" about 55 women in my lifetime... Enough to know that I need not waste my time dealing with black women who also white men...

Having your money right would help resolve your battle:
"I've got my OWN BATTLES to fight like being a dude with no hair trying to holla at chicks who love a dread head... Like being a dude with no criminal background or street dealings trying to get at big booty chicks who love a thug..."

you're really just venting...so i'll leave you alone...

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having your money right would help resolve your battle:
"I've got my OWN BATTLES to fight like being a dude with no hair trying to holla at chicks who love a dread head... Like being a dude with no criminal background or street dealings trying to get at big booty chicks who love a thug..."

you're really just venting...so i'll leave you alone...
Fam with all due respect when I say battle in this sense I'm not talking about a literally struggle...
I'm just expressing their is always gonna be some dumbshyt in the dating game...

I could make $150,000 a year...
I'm still going to have a certain level of difficulty pulling a chick into dreadlocked street dudes...
Just the same way I would a bed wench...

Chicks will always have THEIR LIKES...
But I'm good man TRUST ME..

Status
Not open for further replies.