Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't answer you dodged as you always do. Black women want their gender oppressed ro make a point...it would be so funny if it wasn't so sad. And you're black right...Oh no you're black male so that's tge only people who matter? SMH
is this what you call intelligent discourse? where did i say black males are the only people who matter? i'm just tired of you women using us being killed in the streets just to get on your soapbox, and bytch about how black men wouldn't care as much if it were a woman. you've already been proven wrong in this thread with examples and that's still not enough for you.

so here's an idea, if 4 black women get killed by cops within a month -- and BM do absolutely nothing. you'll have proven your point and i'll definitely concede.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
is this what you call intelligent discourse? where did i say black males are the only people who matter? i'm just tired of you women using us being killed in the streets just to get on your soapbox, and bytch about how black men wouldn't care as much if it were a woman. you've already been proven wrong in this thread with examples and that's still not enough for you.

so here's an idea, if 4 black women get killed by cops within a month -- and BM do absolutely nothing. you'll have proven your point and i'll definitely concede.
I don't think you are best placed to tell me about intelligent discourse given your track record, breh.

If you think im using what had been happening to get my soapbx than that says a lot more about you than me. I have series posts explaining exactly what I said...you get what you want to read. There's nothing I can do about that...my posts speak for themselves.:yeshrug::yeshrug:

Those who have understood my posts...responded accordingly... your anger is best directed to the people responsible for killing those black men mot me. PEACE!!

Last edited:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
i knew it was only a matter of days before black feminists tried to make mike browns murder about them. you chicks are the most selfish, pig-headed creatures around. should be ashamed of yourself, but BF know no shame.
Fixed, remember there's a difference between the two.

:sas1:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Stop it...black women challenge white supremacy all the time. Black women are just as affected as black men are so what are you talking abou? If that black girl in Detroit has not gotten attention in the same way that the mike brown issue as the mike brown is due to the invisibility problem of black girls that im talking about. Hence this thread.

And yes black men need to be challenge as well and stop thinking black women are personally attacking them, they've got to better in how they treat black women. If black men can criticize black women so can black women. Issues need to be addressed internally not just externally.

Prove it. Like that stop frisk issue? Like #youoksis? They do not challenge white supremacy nearly to the degree that black men do, and most black men don't even challenge it.

BK Breh

Wave Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Really, this kind of issue is irrelevant.
It's "The Black Male" who is being gunned down in the streets by cops. Or being killed from gang violence. That's the issue, so that's the focus. The mothers are impacted YES But it's not them in all the headlines ( No offense) It's tough for them but like i said...

It's the black male being killed. Case & Point

:yeshrug:

Seto

Pro
Daps
There aint no black community. Just a bunch of nikkas who live in the same neighborhoods.
Communities actually work together.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lol thats nice of you. I am not hurt if anything it proves my point of the hypocrisy of the posters on this site and this is supposed to be a black male site...its very opening.

@Mr. Somebody specifically asked you what issues are being ignored about 8 times and you've yet to respond.

What issues are black men ignoring right now?

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention the joint outrage for Reinisha Mcbride

this is why I'll never take what these online hoes say seriously.

with all thats going on you really got the nerve to be on some "yall men aren't paying enough attention to us :usure:" shyt. Like really? Just like that Feminsta chick who started to try tastelessly plug that street harassment bullshyt in the midst of both the Eric Gardner and Mike Brown killings.

shyt is tactless, divisive, petty, dumb, inconsiderate and PETTY. Like beyond petty.

Hold the neg

bro lets be clear the only reason we even know about renisha mcbride or rakia boyd etc. is because black feminists started campaigns to make sure they dont go unnoticed.

and just recently forharriet.com posted a long ass list of black women and girls kiled by the police..something the media isnt doing.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I have to say is that anytime Black men experience racism, the whole community comes together with the men speaking of Black unity, back to Africa, Black owned-business, etc, etc, etc..yadda, yadda, yadda.....Then after the whole thing dies down it's right back to c00ning and bashing BW.

Remember Jena Six? Some of ya'll hypocrites will probably have to google it because ya'll probably don't even remember the details. Same atmosphere as the Mike Brown incident, almost 10 years later nothing has changed. All talk, no action.

You really can't expect anything more from a group of people who are powerless.

exactly.....right back to blaming black women for why they cant make it lol

all i know is.....yall say yall wanna lead? nikka lead then!! aint nobody stopping yall! shyt! LMAO

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i knew it was only a matter of days before black women tried to make mike browns murder about them. you chicks are the most selfish, pig-headed creatures around. should be ashamed of yourself, but BF know no shame.

b b but he don't hate black women though. :mjpls:

(i know i know, you only hate "some" black women)

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The L.a riots were also influenced by the death of a black girl at the hands of a Korean store owner who was aquitted..

Latasha Harlins. This is a big part of the reason why korean stores were burned to the ground during the riots.

This is also why the local community, regardless of race should always speak out against injustice. Especially when it has the potential to start violence. They dont seem to care until their buildings are crumbling into ashes, which is the wrong time to care, when it effects you. You never know how your inaction can effect you.

lol no she didnt rodney king sparked it, she was just convinient

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lying...just as I expected. The Don Imus issue (which led to him being fired) addressed the stereotypical degradation of black women's appearance in mainstream society...this became an issue NATIONWIDE led by Black Men....

Chris Rock made a very good documentary about the Hair industry in the black community because he recognized that the mindset of his BLACK DAUGHTERS were bigger than just them. ...and he wanted to inform black women of the health problems associated with an industry that is specifically damaging to them.

The Duke Rape case and the Tawna Brawley case...despite being false... is similar to the above, and led to Nationwide protests led by BLACK MEN in regards to mainstream society's attempt to gloss over the injustice of sexual crimes against black women....even tho they LIED...black men stuck to their guns. Those white kids received death THREATS and were expelled from their schools because of BLACK MEN.

Heck in the black community, Mother's Day is valued far more than Father's Day.

Whenever a pro basketball player makes it to the NBA, he trots his black mother on stage and thanks her in front of millions.

So please, just stop the lying.

then goes and marries a white slut gives up his millions to the white community and the white man wins again

(but i will recongnize that most black atheletes are married to black women so before yall even start lol.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.