Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Answer my question...is that what you call intelligent discourse?
all you do is ask questions, you never answer them though. this thread has too much of a flawed premise for you to claim you wanted an intelligent conversation. like i said, NAME some black women that were gunned down recently?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
all you do is ask questions, you never answer them though. this thread has too much of a flawed premise for you to claim you wanted an intelligent conversation. like i said, NAME some black women that were gunned down recently?
I reply plenty...I asked you a question you don't respond but answer around the question. If you reply to me ...I will do the same to you. I have no problem with disagreement...see#167

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
:ehh:

Easy solution.
The logical step would be for people to cease entertaining these people, byt for whatever reason, people enjoy going back and forth over rehashed bullshyt.
So simply restrict the users with a history of fabricating these sorts of threads.
Restrict their posting privileges and isolate them within The Race Track.
That's what the forum is there for. Since the mods are hesitant to drop ban hammers on blatant trolls that add absolutely nothing to the board for fear of being likened to SOHH, simply keep them away in their own bubble.
They're free to create all the black males vs black female threads they desire in The Race Track, and everyone else is free to engage in discourse without their threads dragging down the quality of the board.

i suggested a gender wars forum to the c/o of the site
that was a no-go- okay, i respect their decision

they just like having these gender squabbles on front street:usure:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Black women don't challenge white supremacy, they only challenge black men.

Black women won't challenge cacs, like that dude who shot that unarmed 19 year old black girl up in Detroit. She was looking for help because he car broke down, and the cac shot her in the back with a shotgun, and even tried to dispose of the body. Black women (American) don't get up in arms over things like that, they only get up in arms over petty shyt they can berate black men over. That's due to white supremacy conditioning.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Black women don't challenge white supremacy, they only challenge black men.

Black women won't challenge cacs, like that dude who shot that unarmed 19 year old black girl up in Detroit. She was looking for help because he car broke down, and the cac shot her in the back with a shotgun, and even tried to dispose of the body. Black women (American) don't get up in arms over things like that, they only get up in arms over petty shyt they can berate black men over. That's due to white supremacy conditioning.
Stop it...black women challenge white supremacy all the time. Black women are just as affected as black men are so what are you talking abou? If that black girl in Detroit has not gotten attention in the same way that the mike brown issue as the mike brown is due to the invisibility problem of black girls that im talking about. Hence this thread.

And yes black men need to be challenge as well and stop thinking black women are personally attacking them, they've got to better in how they treat black women. If black men can criticize black women so can black women. Issues need to be addressed internally not just externally.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Because unarmed Black girls are not getting shot by the cops..they are not visible, and should be pleased they arent center of attraction and public enemy number one.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Because unarmed Black girls are not getting shot by the cops..they are not visible, and should be pleased they arent center of attraction and public enemy number one.
Is that so...are you a black girl btw. Is racism only discussed in the frame of the police force in the U.S?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Is that so...are you a black girl btw. Is racism only discussed in the frame of the police force in the U.S?

Not a female..we can also discuss how racism is used to push abortion in minority communities. Was pointing out that Black men are recieveing unwanted cac attention, do you want Black women to receive the same sort of attention and treatment as do Black men? Because it used to be that way, do you want a return to those days??? Be glad someone else is on the recieving end of cac attention.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
That's the stories I could find who knows how many are unreported by media. Ya women and men get the shorthand of the stick nobody here is winning.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Not a female..we can also discuss how racism is used to push abortion in minority communities. Was pointing out that Black men are recieveing unwanted cac attention, do you want Black women to receive the same sort of attention and treatment as do Black men? Because it used to be that way, do you want a return to those days??? Be glad someone else is on the recieving end of cac attention.
Thats not what im saying...giving a false sense of security that they are unaffected by police brutality or racism is misleading. Times like mike brown incident should show how black women and men are being mistreated...I don't understand what is so complicated about that? And black menn get media attention when it is done to demean them as welfare queens, obese and more susceptible to aids.

I posted the links above cause kept saying black womem don't get shot unarmed by police when they do. It just doesn't get the media coverage to the ssme extent.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
once again, this is not oppression olympics. the fact you had to dig into last yr and beyond to find some type of comparison shows how misguided you are. we could dig up 4 cases of black males being killed by cops within the last month.

hell, in two of your examples, the cops were actually charged. you used the renisha case, her killers going to jail. i mean do you even know what you're mad at it? black men dont control the media, we dont decide
Ya women and men get the shorthand of the stick nobody here is winning.

why why are you and your ilk trying to make it some sort of competition?

what receives more coverage.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
once again, this is not oppression olympics. the fact you had to dig into last yr and beyond to find some type of comparison shows how misguided you are. we could dig up 4 cases of black males being killed by cops within the last month.

hell, in two of your examples, the cops were actually charged. you used the renisha case, her killers going to jail. i mean do you even know what you're mad at it? black men dont control the media, we dont decide

why why are you and your ilk trying to make it some sort of competition?

what receives more coverage.
Im not...thats the whole point. You are...oh but the man were charged is that going to bring these women back. Oh but it happened last year? Really? Is there a deadline? @marcuz ....you are making my point for me. The fact is both black women and men are shot unarmed...thats why I posted these links and these are ones that I could find who knows how many are unreported. If this is not an oppression olympics for you then I don't understand why you can't acknowledge the simple fact that it happens to women as well and along with black boys the discourse should include them too.
Nowwhere have I implied that its not a huge a problem for black men or try to steal their shine. You just like to hear yourself complain about black women with unjustified bitterness, I swear you are so hardheaded.

Still waiting on my response from last time. I guess you pick and choose what you want to reply to?

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not...thsts the whole point. You are...oh but thecman were charged is that going to bring these women back. Oh but it happened last year? Teally @marcuz ....you are making my point for me. The fact is both black women and men are shot unarmed...thats why I posted these links and these are ones that I could find who knows how many are unreported. If this is not an oppression olympics for you then I don't understand why you can't acknowledge the simple fact that it happens to women and along with black boys the discourse should include them too.
Nowwhere have I implied that its not a huge a problem for black men or try to steal their shine. You just like to hear yourself complain about black women with unjustified bitterness, I swear you are so hardheaded.

Still waiting on my response from last time. I guess you pick and choose what you want to reply to?

it rarely happens to women, and when it does happen, they usually get some form of justice. goddamn, i've never seen a bunch of women that WANT their gender oppressed, just so they so can go "see, see! it happens to us too"

and i already answered your question. if you didn't like it, tough

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
it rarely happens to women, and when it does happen, they usually get some form of justice. goddamn, i've never seen a bunch of women that WANT their gender oppressed, just so they so can go "see, see! it happens to us too"

and i already answered your question. if you didn't like it, tough
You didn't answer you dodged as you always do. Black women want their gender oppressed ro make a point...it would be so funny if it wasn't so sad. And you're black right...Oh no you're black male so that's tge only people who matter? SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.