Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Neglect how so? And what is your solution?
Nelgected in the sense of raising these boys in way that prepares them for the world. A start towards a s locution would be to repair the black family structure.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nelgected in the sense of raising these boys in way that prepares them for the world. A start towards a s locution would be to repair the black family structure.
And what about the girls arr they neglected? And what is your solution to this problem? What are they not preparing them from?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
And what about the girls arr they neglected? And what is your solution to this problem? What are they not preparing them from?
You're just asking the same dumbass redundant questions now.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
/endthread
this thread wasnt meant to create intelligent discussion, its meant for pieces of human waste like @Yup and feministajones to use Mike Browns murder for their own agenda.

i knew within days, people like them would start with their "..see, you guys wouldn't do this for a black female. there's never any outrage for us" bullshyt.

even though none of them could ever give you an example of 4 black females being killed by law enforcement within weeks. even in renisha mcbrides case, the killer thought she was a GUY. so there's all of that bullshyt Black male privilege these stupid whores bytch about.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You're just asking the same dumbass redundant questions now.
No you are giving me responses without depth. Black women are not preparing Boys for the world/neglect them ...tell me how? And if this happens does the same thing happen girls? That's not redundant...your answers lack depth.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
this thread wasnt meant to create intelligent discussion, its meant for pieces of human waste like @Yup and feministajones to use Mike Browns murder for their own agenda.

i knew within days, people like them would start with their "..see, you guys wouldn't do this for a black female. there's never any outrage for us" bullshyt.

even though none of them could ever give you an example of 4 black males being killed by law enforcement within weeks. even in renisha mcbrides case, the killer thought she was a GUY. so there's all of that bullshyt Black male privilege these stupid whores bytch about.
Wow @marcuz thank you I don't know why my threads gets you so riled up but the threads about the 4b hair in you were ghost. If after all that I wrote all you got is me trying to complete with black men thats your perogative. You are very angry person.:ehh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

even though none of them could ever give you an example of 4 black males being killed by law enforcement within weeks. even in renisha mcbrides case, the killer thought she was a GUY. so there's all of that bullshyt Black male privilege these stupid whores bytch about.
I invite discussion, you bring in childlike discourse. Wah it's black women's fault....oh yah snd cursing but want to talk about intelligent discussion....mmmkay.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Im a whore because I say lets include black girls too...thats how you carry intelligent discourse...lol.
Oh I bet that's black women fault too....

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Black women, I have two daughters and a son. I am fearful for all my kids. Black women have it very hard in America in many ways and face extreme leves of disrespect and predjudice every single day. There is definitely alot that needs to be addressed there. But the reason these recent talks centre mostly around young Black men is because it is young Black men who are getting gunned down.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I invite discussion, you bring in childlike discourse. Wah it's black women's fault....oh yah snd cursing but want to talk about intelligent discussion....mmmkay.

but you're the "wahhh wahhh, nobody cares about us girls"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im a whore because I say lets include black girls too...thats how you carry intelligent discourse...lol.
Oh I bet that's black women fault too....
what black girls have been gunned down in cold blood recently?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I love Black women, I have two daughters and a son. I am fearful for all my kids. Black women have it very hard in America in many ways and face extreme leves of disrespect and predjudice every single day. There is definitely alot that needs to be addressed there. But the reason these recent talks centre mostly around young Black men is because it is young Black men who are getting gunned down.
Acknowledgement that black women have their struggles too is all that I ask. There is no sense in trying to measure the struggles of one vs the other. But if one talks the other should listemln and not try to shut them up. Thx for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.