• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Why only state that on my threads though...sorry I don't make pawg threads. Wrong page.

I state that on every thread; it's not black woman problem or a black man problem. It's a community problem. You up here talking about black women problem; fukk your problems. Just like when men talk about black men problems; fukk your problems too.

Talk about the black community as a whole and how we can fix these problems. But when you ask for a solution to the communities problems you have clowns talking about: nikkas need to stop going to jail and not talking care of there children. Also; these bytches need to learn how to keep their legs closed and stop wearing them weaves.

Threads like this is not fixing shyt; it causes more isolation between black men and black women.

ps you should have put pawg; you would have gotten 5 stars.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I state that on every thread; it's not black woman problem or a black man problem. It's a community problem. You up here talking about black women problem; fukk your problems. Just like when men talk about black men problems; fukk your problems too.

Talk about the black community as a whole and how we can fix these problems. But when you ask for a solution to the communities problems you have clowns talking about: nikkas need to stop going to jail and not talking care of there children. Also; these bytches need to learn how to keep their legs closed and stop wearing them weaves.

Threads like this is not fixing shyt; it causes more isolation between black men and black women.

ps you should have put pawg; you would have gotten 5 stars.
And thats what ive been saying. If you read my post properly that's what ive been saying. Address both as a community.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

ps you should have put pawg; you would have gotten 5 stars.[/QUOTE/)

Nah plenty of threads for that.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
"not addressing our issues" is code for...."what black men have done to black women, to give them these issues...and how can black men address that"

THey don't have issues that they want to take responsibility for themselves...what they want to hear is that black men have caused these issues within black women, and therefore black men need to collectively change themselves to get rid of their issues...

Whenever black men even bring up one iota of their issues...they pretend like it doesn't exist or that it's "no one's business"...

How many times have black men attempted to address black women dating/mating thugs and creating children OOW with them, only for black feminists to be in perpetual denial about it?

How many times have black men addressed hair straightening and "hair hats" in our community and the psychological effects about it...only to be told "I can do what I want with my hair!"

Honestly...it seems like the black feminist either ignores any responsibility for their "issues" OR they want black men to be held accountable for them.

There really is no..."we are black women...and we are at fault" for these issues type of talk or discussion.
Wrong! Black feminists criticize black women for supporting black men too much:mjlol: all of the time.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Wrong! Black feminists criticize black women for supporting black men too much:mjlol: all of the time.
Just ignore him they like hear themselves talk. They don't even what black feminism they just know they hate it cause it demands accountability on their part.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Just ignore him they like hear themselves talk. They don't even what black feminism they just know they hate it cause it demands accountability on their part.
:russ: I don't know which explanation for this pos is worse. You not catching the obvious sarcasm or, you agreeing with the hateful and ignorant idea that black women support black men "too much". You really just need to stop posting unless you're trolling.

You want to talk about sexism in the black community? Try being a black boy raised by a black woman who resents black men. The idea that sexism only goes one way in the black community is one of the biggest lies that black feminism is built on. That's why it's not taken seriously.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:russ: I don't know which explanation for this pos is worse. You not catching the obvious sarcasm or, you agreeing with the hateful and ignorant idea that black women support black men "too much". You really just need to stop posting unless you're trolling.

You want to talk about sexism in the black community? Try being a black boy raised by a black woman who resents black men. The idea that sexism only goes one way in the black community is one of the biggest lies that black feminism is built on. That's why it's not taken seriously.
Ok so you admitted that sexisn exist. So do black women coddle their sons or hate them which is it?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:ehh:
Is it me or does it seem like there is a black man vs black woman thread made every week :patrice:.

Can yall give it a rest.

By the way, where are all the white women at:troll:

Easy solution.
The logical step would be for people to cease entertaining these people, byt for whatever reason, people enjoy going back and forth over rehashed bullshyt.
So simply restrict the users with a history of fabricating these sorts of threads.
Restrict their posting privileges and isolate them within The Race Track.
That's what the forum is there for. Since the mods are hesitant to drop ban hammers on blatant trolls that add absolutely nothing to the board for fear of being likened to SOHH, simply keep them away in their own bubble.
They're free to create all the black males vs black female threads they desire in The Race Track, and everyone else is free to engage in discourse without their threads dragging down the quality of the board.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:ehh:

Easy solution.
The logical step would be for people to cease entertaining these people, byt for whatever reason, people enjoy going back and forth over rehashed bullshyt.
So simply restrict the users with a history of fabricating these sorts of threads.
Restrict their posting privileges and isolate them within The Race Track.
That's what the forum is there for. Since the mods are hesitant to drop ban hammers on blatant trolls that add absolutely nothing to the board for fear of being likened to SOHH, simply keep them away in their own bubble.
They're free to create all the black males vs black female threads they desire in The Race Track, and everyone else is free to engage in discourse without their threads dragging down the quality of the board.
Talking about me? You can tag me....I don't devolve this thread I simply respond.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I would say that too many black women neglect their sons and call it "coddling". I wouldn't call raising a bunch of "baby boys" and thugs who don't know how to be men coddling.
Neglect how so? And what is your solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.