• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
After so many years of being told your not needed or you don't do enough a man gets fed up.
Black women like you drive black men away from good black women. You're envious of your own man.
What?! Lol...jealous of...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
did OP name any specific issues yet? or is she still being vague? i admit i kinda skimmed through this thread when i saw all the dodging.
Point the dodging cause I can point yours. So dont be lazy read it or dont post.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hmm

I dunno - black men definitely have it worse when it comes to all that...the numbers are scary.

prison4.gif

Probability of Incarceration for Men By Race:
  • 90 out of every 1000 men will be incarcerated in their lifetimes
  • 44 out of every 1000 White men
  • 160 out of every 100 Hispanic men
  • 285 out of every 1000 African American men
In terms of probability, 90 out of every 1000 men will be incarcerated in their lifetimes. When we break the data down by race only 44 out of every 1000 (4%) white men will be incarcerated but 285 out of every 1000 (28.5%) African American men will be incarcerated in their lifetimes. Put another way, nearly 1 in 3 African American men will be incarcerated during their lifetimes.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Because I don't sit here and agrer with everythings that passes through this forum as fact I white, possible black man and/or ugly and fat and or troll. Are we in grade school?

No - because if we were in grade school, you might actually give consideration to spellchecking your posts.

I don't know if you're posting on a phone and your points are just to salient to wait or something, but you can't
care this much about the bilge in your mind if you don't think it's important enough to convey it correctly.

I mean - pivotal words are being messed up...all the time.

I'm not gonna tell you to fix something you're doing wrong, though...it seems like you don't like that...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Ll
No - because if we were in grade school, you might actually give consideration to spellchecking your posts.

I don't know if you're posting on a phone and your points are just to salient to wait or something, but you can't
care this much about the bilge in your mind if you don't think it's important enough to convey it correctly.

I mean - pivotal words are being messed up...all the time.

I'm not gonna tell you to fix something you're doing wrong, though...it seems like you don't like that...
Lol Ive admitted that my posts are messed up cause of the phone that I use. I think you are confusing me from one of your brehs..You're right this isn't grade school its an online forum.

I have no problem witg disagreement :smile: thsx for pointing it out btw.

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's not make this about Black Men or Women. Let's talk more about black Men and Women working together. We have to wake up at the same time for us to grow. Not one puttin the other down, or blaming each other. We are invisible because we are splintered...Our community is not moving in unison. So when their is no sense of community no one else can see us as one. We just a bunch of free agents lookin for the next come up, instead of helping each other up.

I'm tired of the back in forth. None of the whole pointing the finger shyt between black people have solved a damn thing.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nope just vague crap, if you put her on ignore list. You won't hear anything negative about black woman
Vague to you but you have yet to have addressed my vague ness. Just cause you call it that doesn't mean it is so.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Hell
Hmm

I dunno - black men definitely have it worse when it comes to all that...the numbers are scary.

prison4.gif

Probability of Incarceration for Men By Race:
  • 90 out of every 1000 men will be incarcerated in their lifetimes
  • 44 out of every 1000 White men
  • 160 out of every 100 Hispanic men
  • 285 out of every 1000 African American men
In terms of probability, 90 out of every 1000 men will be incarcerated in their lifetimes. When we break the data down by race only 44 out of every 1000 (4%) white men will be incarcerated but 285 out of every 1000 (28.5%) African American men will be incarcerated in their lifetimes. Put another way, nearly 1 in 3 African American men will be incarcerated during their lifetimes.
Where did you get the data...Btw

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Is it me or does it seem like there is a black man vs black woman thread made every week :patrice:.

Can yall give it a rest.

By the way, where are all the white women at:troll:
Why only state that on my threads though...sorry I don't make pawg threads. Wrong page.

Status
Not open for further replies.