Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:russ: wait yall actually take them PAWG life nikkas seriously, c'mon now.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hmm.

Black men are often portrayed as "violent" in the media. Cops are more likely to pull over a black male than a female. Black men are often wrongfully accused and targeted and this doesn't affect just black females (the mothers, wives, sisters, etc), but society as a whole. I think people just naturally want justice for the direct victim, rather than the indirect victim (the families).

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
you have no fukkin point you idiot..

you think black women are overlooked in terms of injustice when it comes to the black community..

thats the dumbest shyt ive ever heard of..
Then explain how that is true? You think cursing me is validating your poin

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Black men are often portrayed as "violent" in the media. Cops are more likely to pull over a black male than a female. Black men are often wrongfully accused and targeted and this doesn't affect just black females (the mothers, wives, sisters, etc), but society as a whole. I think people just naturally want justice for the direct victim, rather than the indirect victim (the families).
I hear you but black women dont just consist of individuals mourning for the loss of black men. They are also targettedby officials and disrespected by the police do you know the incarceration rate of black women in America? Do you know the rate at which black women are stopped and frisked?
That's what i.am.trying to bring attention to that black women and black.men have similar struggles.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hear you but black women dont just consist of individuals mourning for the loss of black men. They are also targettedby officials and disrespected by the police do you know the incarceration rate of black women in America? Do you know the rate at which black women are stopped and frisked?
That's what i.am.trying to bring attention to that black women and black.men have similar struggles.
Don't know the rate, no. What is it (compared to black men and compared to other women of different races?)

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
Ok...fact still remains that is not only thing that women deal with. I can say the same thing about men don't get a felony and you won't have record. But you'll say its because of white supremacy.
I dont blame anything on white supremacy. I hold people accountable for their own actions but women control the mating/dating game. With the exception of rape, conception doesnt happen unless the women approves.

man shut the fukk up..

and @Yup is a dumbass hoe..

Very intelligent response. 17 years old speaking like a 12 year old

Ignored.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I dont blame anything on white supremacy. I hold people accountable for their own actions but women control the mating/dating game. With the exception of rape, conception doesnt happen unless the women approves.

Very intelligent response. 17 years old speaking like a 12 year old

Ignored.
Conception is not the only issues that black women deal with although it is apart.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nope attitude here are towards black women are the reasom for the division.

After so many years of being told your not needed or you don't do enough a man gets fed up.
Black women like you drive black men away from good black women. You're envious of your own man.

Status
Not open for further replies.