• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
What issues are you talking about specifically. Lets not be vague and then fault people for not giving you answers that cater to the vagueness of your statements, friend. Lets cooperate and work together.

Black womens issues are invisible. What issues are not being addressed specifically. We have all day to go through ALL OF THEM! One by one.

Friend. :sitdown:
"not addressing our issues" is code for...."what black men have done to black women, to give them these issues...and how can black men address that"

THey don't have issues that they want to take responsibility for themselves...what they want to hear is that black men have caused these issues within black women, and therefore black men need to collectively change themselves to get rid of their issues...

Whenever black men even bring up one iota of their issues...they pretend like it doesn't exist or that it's "no one's business"...

How many times have black men attempted to address black women dating/mating thugs and creating children OOW with them, only for black feminists to be in perpetual denial about it?

How many times have black men addressed hair straightening and "hair hats" in our community and the psychological effects about it...only to be told "I can do what I want with my hair!"

Honestly...it seems like the black feminist either ignores any responsibility for their "issues" OR they want black men to be held accountable for them.

There really is no..."we are black women...and we are at fault" for these issues type of talk or discussion.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"not addressing our issues" is code for...."what black men have done to black women, to give them these issues...and how can black men address that"

THey don't have issues that they want to take responsibility for themselves...what they want to hear is that black men have caused these issues within black women, and therefore black men need to collectively change themselves to get rid of their issues...

Whenever black men even bring up one iota of their issues...they pretend like it doesn't exist or that it's "no one's business"...

How many times have black men attempted to address black women dating/mating thugs and creating children OOW with them, only for black feminists to be in perpetual denial about it?

How many times have black men addressed hair straightening and "hair hats" in our community and the psychological effects about it...only to be told "I can do what I want with my hair!"

Honestly...it seems like the black feminist either ignores any responsibility for their "issues" OR they want black men to be held accountable for them.

There really is no..."we are black women...and we are at fault" for these issues type of talk or discussion.
Id like to hear him/her express what the issues are friend so we can talk about them. Making vague statements about issuse that arent being addressed and then refusing to address them specifically and instead opting to speak on random comments that have nothing to do with the issues ultimately promote more pointless arguing, and doesnt help black women at all, friend. :sitdown:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Really is that so? Have you read the thread that your buddy nade about 4b hair and the comments being posted or you like to ignore what does not drive home your point?
And since when did black women or more specifically evver said that black women should not take responsibility in the me that we choose. When your discourse is that black women are responsible for the black community tell mw what accountability have you expected of black men.
Myself and other posters have incessantly drove home the point that accountability needs to be on both sides numerous times that things that affect the black community should be addressed in unison and that has resulted in insults and me called a man and then white. Now tell me who doesn't understand the meaning of accountability.

Like I always say if ive attacked black men or insulted them refer me to those posts cause I know for a facf of I have plenty evidence to back up my statements.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You say thay black women dont know the meaning of responsibility and accountability. Fine, I imagine that means black men do. Please show me the evidence to prove that has any kind of validity on this forum.

As far as the OOW problem this cannot be addressed if the discourse is the following: black women need to this to fix this that or the other when it is problem that both men and women arw complicit. How is that hard to understand? Or am I blaming the black men.

Fact is there are many screw ups among black men, you are not angels and you are not perfect. And if something is to improve in the black community you guys need to do just as much soul searching as the women that you diss on this forum day in and day out.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Didn't read the thread, but it's funny that I saw more black men in the Renishsa McBride thread than black women.
Actually, most black women here that are present in weave, Scandal, and black men vs black women threads..
were strangely absent.
:ohhh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Didn't read the thread, but it's funny that I saw more black men in the Renishsa McBride thread than black women.
Actually, most black women here that are present in weave, Scandal, and black men vs black women threads..
were strangely absent.
You have nothing to add so why are you posting might as well have negged me.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
were strangely absent.
With the vicious things that are said about black women all the time on this forum do you honestly that a thread on the renisha mcbride is supposed to be indicative that black men suppport black women more, lol?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
black women dont have it as tough as black men,

many companies will glady hire a black female two minority quotas filled

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
black women dont have it as tough as black men,

many companies will glady hire a black female two minority quotas filled
So thats the basis you use to say that black women have it easier than black men.

And what about vs women of other races.l?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So thats the basis you use to say that black women have it easier than black men.

And what about vs women of other races.l?

black women arent carded, frisked and stopped, and aren't viewed as threatening

f outta here

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
black women arent carded, frisked and stopped, and aren't viewed as threatening

f outta here
And I said thats the basis that you use to say that black women have it easier than black men. And do you know the statistical evidence that tells you that is in fact in incorrect and they are disrespected by police.

But let me humor you...so that the basis to say that women coast through life cause they get hired and not frisked by the police.

So now I asked you how about compared to other women?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And I said thats the basis that you use to say that black women have it easier than black men. And do you know the statistical evidence that tells you that is in fact in incorrect and they are disrespected by police.

But let me humor you...so that the basis to say that women coast through life cause they get hired and not frisked by the police.

So now I asked you how about compared to other women?

so you deny that black women have it easier than black men?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I don't understand this. Are we acting like black males are not the primary targets when it comes to white supremacy and things like that? They have been attacking the black male since we got here. That is how you break a community. Do sympathies not go to the families of victims? I am trying to get what you are saying but I am not seeing it. Especially with the most recent situations in our community Renisha Mcbride, Eric Garner, and Mike Brown. Was there not just as much outrage on all victims? I think Mike Brown is just the breaking point.

What I don't like on here is how we are trying to separate ourselves from each other. Its already happened in this thread on both sides. There will always be the bias on here. I don't see that in the real world though in relation to these stories.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Why are you guys entertaining this troll?
Because I don't sit here and agrer with everythings that passes through this forum as fact I white, possible black man and/or ugly and fat and or troll. Are we in grade school?

Status
Not open for further replies.