• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Which large race riots were ignited because of mistreatment of BW?

Rosa Parks was just the straw that broke the camel's back, both BW and BM were not allowed to sit at the front of the bus.

The Watts Riots were sparked by the mistreatment of a black woman, Rena Price.

Yes, but it was how Rosa Parks was treated that sparked that last straw.

Peace

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which large race riots were ignited because of mistreatment of BW?

Rosa Parks was just the straw that broke the camel's back, both BW and BM were not allowed to sit at the front of the bus.
i knew it was only a matter of days before black women tried to make mike browns murder about them. you chicks are the most selfish, pig-headed creatures around. should be ashamed of yourself, but BF know no shame.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
People still take the trolls from Bedwench Alley seriously?

:deadmanny:

I'm sure I remember plenty of black men having outrage over the murder of Renisha McBride. Or the seeming hypocritical conviction of Marissa Alexander.

And if you look historically, many of the largest race riots in America were spawned in reaction to the mistreatment of a black woman. Not to mention, the largest protest of all, the Civil Rights Movement, being sprearheaded due to Rosa Parks being arrested for sitting in the front of a bus in Alabama.

So please :camby:
:wow:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
i knew it was only a matter of days before black women tried to make mike browns murder about them. you chicks are the most selfish, pig-headed creatures around. should be ashamed of yourself, but BF know no shame.

It says a lot about the type of posters on this site when including black girls in the discourse of black people issues is called to be selfish and unnecessary.

Are you that into your own rear to think that I want to take shine off Mike brown to put it on black girls. I have no interest in suffering Olympics.

I want racial issues to be addressed as a community rather than focus on black men alone because black women suffer as well. This should be an opportunity to discuss how boy AND girls are affected by police and just overall discrimination.
To think that black men are more affected by institutional os presumptious, and counterproductive and does exactly what you posters accuse me of.
And insulting me is not going to change that.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The problem with black people are things are too fragmented...no nuances everything is black or white. Things are not addressed together but in a, I got it worse than you so my voice matters more. Thats not a community n thats competition.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
more black feminism :why:

Don't they ever get sick of these lies?
You can at least point out what you disagree with, black feminis...what does that mean. If you think black men alone matter just say that openly.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Not to mention the joint outrage for Reinisha Mcbride

this is why I'll never take what these online hoes say seriously.

with all thats going on you really got the nerve to be on some "yall men aren't paying enough attention to us :usure:" shyt. Like really? Just like that Feminsta chick who started to try tastelessly plug that street harassment bullshyt in the midst of both the Eric Gardner and Mike Brown killings.

shyt is tactless, divisive, petty, dumb, inconsiderate and PETTY. Like beyond petty.

Hold the neg

Not to mention the protests over Tawna Brawley...or Don Imus and his comments about them being "'nappy headed hoes" or the Duke rape case...

All of which were addressed and led by Black Men nationwide.

Chris Rock even made a full Documentary about the poisonous Hair industry and how it effects the mental and physical health of black women.

People (black men in particular) generally don't support Black Feminism because it is built on a pack of lies and misinformation.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
If y'all think im here for daps and reps you guys really don't know me...thank you to all the black male posters responding respectfully.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why is it that black girls are not included in the discourse of how they are treated in American society and the discussion revolves mainly around black men?

The neg of @mtu wa chuma inspired this thread. Why when tragedies such as we have observed recentl, its all over in canada too. Is the discourse about black children but mainly black males, its about black community but mainly black males.

The women who losw their children, see them die are they not black as well. And why the dismissal and justifications?

:what:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Watts Riots were sparked by the mistreatment of a black woman, Rena Price.

Yes, but it was how Rosa Parks was treated that sparked that last straw.

Peace
The L.a riots were also influenced by the death of a black girl at the hands of a Korean store owner who was aquitted..

Latasha Harlins. This is a big part of the reason why korean stores were burned to the ground during the riots.

This is also why the local community, regardless of race should always speak out against injustice. Especially when it has the potential to start violence. They dont seem to care until their buildings are crumbling into ashes, which is the wrong time to care, when it effects you. You never know how your inaction can effect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.