Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
read post 37
Thats lazy and the examples are supposed to be what you declare as black men supporting black women? Chris doc on hair which was half comedy and don imus nappy headed comment...really?
As far as black feminism it exist for a reason...pack of lies thats all you guys got. I keep getting negs and name calling but no one is addressing what is bwibg said here.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The L.a riots were also influenced by the death of a black girl at the hands of a Korean store owner who was aquitted..

Latasha Harlins. This is a big part of the reason why korean stores were burned to the ground during the riots.

This is also why the local community, regardless of race should always speak out against injustice. Especially when it has the potential to start violence. They dont seem to care until their buildings are crumbling into ashes, which is the wrong time to care, when it effects you. You never know how your inaction can effect you.
Why are things addressed in such a polarized way no one is addressing this question but talking around it.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Thats lazy and the examples are supposed to be what you declare as black men supporting black women? Chris doc on hair which was half comedy and don imus nappy headed comment...really?
As far as black feminism it exist for a reason...pack of lies thats all you guys got. I keep getting negs and name calling but no one is addressing what is bwibg said here.

Lying...just as I expected. The Don Imus issue (which led to him being fired) addressed the stereotypical degradation of black women's appearance in mainstream society...this became an issue NATIONWIDE led by Black Men....

Chris Rock made a very good documentary about the Hair industry in the black community because he recognized that the mindset of his BLACK DAUGHTERS were bigger than just them. ...and he wanted to inform black women of the health problems associated with an industry that is specifically damaging to them.

The Duke Rape case and the Tawna Brawley case...despite being false... is similar to the above, and led to Nationwide protests led by BLACK MEN in regards to mainstream society's attempt to gloss over the injustice of sexual crimes against black women....even tho they LIED...black men stuck to their guns. Those white kids received death THREATS and were expelled from their schools because of BLACK MEN.

Heck in the black community, Mother's Day is valued far more than Father's Day.

Whenever a pro basketball player makes it to the NBA, he trots his black mother on stage and thanks her in front of millions.

So please, just stop the lying.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why are things addressed in such a polarized way no one is addressing this question but talking around it.
What issues are you talking about specifically. Lets not be vague and then fault people for not giving you answers that cater to the vagueness of your statements, friend. Lets cooperate and work together.

Black womens issues are invisible. What issues are not being addressed specifically. We have all day to go through ALL OF THEM! One by one.

Friend. :sitdown:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
The L.a riots were also influenced by the death of a black girl at the hands of a Korean store owner who was aquitted..

Latasha Harlins. This is a big part of the reason why korean stores were burned to the ground during the riots.

This is also why the local community, regardless of race should always speak out against injustice. Especially when it has the potential to start violence. They dont seem to care until their buildings are crumbling into ashes, which is the wrong time to care, when it effects you. You never know how your inaction can effect you.

Also, the Detroit Riots of 1943 and Harlem Riots of 1943. Both influenced by the idea that a black woman had been assaulted by white males.

Peace

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
i don't see this invisibility you are talking about. i do see that all your posts are about attacking black men and further weakening blacks in north america
Why does it have to be called an attack are blaxk men perfect? You guys take criticism as me attacking black men when its me speaking in behalf of black women telling you thibgs that are done by black men that hurt black women. You guys make threads upon threads attacking black women but I dont see you questioning that?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Also, the Detroit Riots of 1943 and Harlem Riots of 1943. Both influenced by the idea that a black woman had been assaulted by white males.

Peace
But friend in 2014 the poster yup feels black womens issues arent being addressed. Id like to really know what those issues are so we can get some answers as to why they arent being addressed. To figure out who we point the fiinger at and fault for not addressing these issues friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why does it have to be called an attack are blaxk men perfect? You guys take criticism as me attacking black men when its me speaking in behalf of black women telling you thibgs that are done by black men that hurt black women. You guys make threads upon threads attacking black women but I dont see you questioning that?
What issues are you talking about specifically. Lets not be vague and then fault people for not giving you answers that cater to the vagueness of your statements, friend. Lets cooperate and work together.

Black womens issues are invisible. What issues are not being addressed specifically. We have all day to go through ALL OF THEM! One by one.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

what threads or posts did i make attacking black women?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No posters name was singled out, did I metion you personally?

Status
Not open for further replies.