• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it Black women in the internet continue to think their plight are ignore? :stopitslime:

They forgot that is was a group effort with both black men and women join together to help Marrisa Alexander to appeal her conviction.
Not to mention the joint outrage for Reinisha Mcbride

this is why I'll never take what these online hoes say seriously.

with all thats going on you really got the nerve to be on some "yall men aren't paying enough attention to us :usure:" shyt. Like really? Just like that Feminsta chick who started to try tastelessly plug that street harassment bullshyt in the midst of both the Eric Gardner and Mike Brown killings.

shyt is tactless, divisive, petty, dumb, inconsiderate and PETTY. Like beyond petty.

Hold the neg

Daps
All I have to say is that anytime Black men experience racism, the whole community comes together with the men speaking of Black unity, back to Africa, Black owned-business, etc, etc, etc..yadda, yadda, yadda.....Then after the whole thing dies down it's right back to c00ning and bashing BW.

Remember Jena Six? Some of ya'll hypocrites will probably have to google it because ya'll probably don't even remember the details. Same atmosphere as the Mike Brown incident, almost 10 years later nothing has changed. All talk, no action.

You really can't expect anything more from a group of people who are powerless.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
All I have to say is that anytime Black men experience racism, the whole community comes together with the men speaking of Black unity, back to Africa, Black owned-business, etc, etc, etc..yadda, yadda, yadda.....Then after the whole thing dies down it's right back to c00ning and bashing BW.

Remember Jena Six? Some of ya'll hypocrites will probably have to google it because ya'll probably don't even remember the details. Same atmosphere as the Mike Brown incident, almost 10 years later nothing has changed. All talk, no action.

:dwillhuh: who is powerless? Just because it's misguided at times doesn't mean the power isn't there.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Let's not make this about Black Men or Women. Let's talk more about black Men and Women working together. We have to wake up at the same time for us to grow. Not one puttin the other down, or blaming each other. We are invisible because we are splintered...Our community is not moving in unison. So when their is no sense of community no one else can see us one. We just a bunch of free agents lookin for the next come up, instead of help each other up.
:heh: now u know these fools gonna come in here and argue bw vs bm it always ends up like dat. Its sad dat they do dis and can never just make a thread where we all can tlk and discuss in peace.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
:deadmanny:

I'm sure I remember plenty of black men having outrage over the murder of Renisha McBride. Or the seeming hypocritical conviction of Marissa Alexander.

And if you look historically, many of the largest race riots in America were spawned in reaction to the mistreatment of a black woman. Not to mention, the largest protest of all, the Civil Rights Movement, being sprearheaded due to Rosa Parks being arrested for sitting in the front of a bus in Alabama.

So please :camby:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you want us to talk about those left behind more than the deceased? It isnt like ppl are talking about the father and ignoring the mother.

point blank it is the men that are the ones being killed and for that reason theyre receiving the attn. When Robin Williams died did we talk about his family left behind or the man himself?

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

wow. trolls. you have good points rarely but you and the few other girls troll the shyt out of coli. I can see why the guys run y'all off every time.

how do you feel about when all those white men, who some how get away, with raping black girls at parties? you remember the lacross team who did that shyt? but some how these stupid ass black feminist defend every evil deed the white man does to them or just sit back and blame the "hoeish black girl".

we as a group of real black men and women address every problem in the fukking community..

male and female c00ns/sambos are the main reason the black community is terrible. always fighting and killing your own kind for the white man.....lol.all you do is get manipulated by liberal/hipster/ down low racist ass white supremacist . then when they kill off the real black men and women. then they give you your little ******/sambo trinkets. fukk all you black ungrateful b*stards who stand in the fukking way of black progress.

Daps
:deadmanny:

I'm sure I remember plenty of black men having outrage over the murder of Renisha McBride. Or the seeming hypocritical conviction of Marissa Alexander.

And if you look historically, many of the largest race riots in America were spawned in reaction to the mistreatment of a black woman. Not to mention, the largest protest of all, the Civil Rights Movement, being sprearheaded due to Rosa Parks being arrested for sitting in the front of a bus in Alabama.

So please :camby:

Which large race riots were ignited because of mistreatment of BW?

Rosa Parks was just the straw that broke the camel's back, both BW and BM were not allowed to sit at the front of the bus.

Daps
wow. trolls. you have good points rarely but you and the few other girls troll the shyt out of coli. I can see why the guys run y'all off every time.

how do you feel about when all those white men, who some how get away, with raping black girls at parties? you remember the lacross team who did that shyt? but some how these stupid ass black feminist defend every evil deed the white man does to them or just sit back and blame the "hoeish black girl".

we as a group of real black men and women address every problem in the fukking community..

male and female c00ns/sambos are the main reason the black community is terrible. always fighting and killing your own kind for the white man.....lol.all you do is get manipulated by liberal/hipster/ down low racist ass white supremacist . then when they kill off the real black men and women give you your little ****** trinkets. fukk all you black b*stards who stand in the fukking way of black progress.

My statement wasn't really about whatever BW/BM disparities exist, moreso on the inaction of internet warriors to follow through on their grandiose plans that they conjure up in times of conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.