Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
As a young white male in the UK, not once have I ever have bad service from a black female in the UK, they can never do enough for you. I once get let off a parking ticket by a black female meter maid,coincidence? maybe/maybe not , If I knew black females in my social circle it would be christmas dinner every day, They love young white men especially fair skinned blonde haired or light brown haired white men , and all ages of black women act like this. My first ever sexual encounter was with a black female who was my child minders daughter, I was 10 she was 14 or 15, gave me a kiss with tongues ,and got me experience with girls at an early age.

didn't know you were white :dwillhuh:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
As a young white male in the UK, not once have I ever have bad service from a black female in the UK, they can never do enough for you. I once get let off a parking ticket by a black female meter maid,coincidence? maybe/maybe not , If I knew black females in my social circle it would be christmas dinner every day, They love young white men especially fair skinned blonde haired or light brown haired white men , and all ages of black women act like this. My first ever sexual encounter was with a black female who was my child minders daughter, I was 10 she was 14 or 15, gave me a kiss with tongues ,and got me experience with girls at an early age.

U tryna get ur ass beat

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Why is it that black girls are not included in the discourse of how they are treated in American society and the discussion revolves mainly around black men?

The neg of @mtu wa chuma inspired this thread. Why when tragedies such as we have observed recentl, its all over in canada too. Is the discourse about black children but mainly black males, its about black community but mainly black males.

The women who losw their children, see them die are they not black as well. And why the dismissal and justifications?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
@yezhovschina if I did not care with @mtu wa chuma do you think ill care with yours? Keep it coming I want intelligent posters anyway.

You guys are just proving my point. Men like you that thr black community should chew out and spit out anyway.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's not make this about Black Men or Women. Let's talk more about black Men and Women working together. We have to wake up at the same time for us to grow. Not one puttin the other down, or blaming each other. We are invisible because we are splintered...Our community is not moving in unison. So when their is no sense of community no one else can see us as one. We just a bunch of free agents lookin for the next come up, instead of helping each other up.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What a stupid thread :snoop:

How in the fukk is there invisibility of black women in the black community?

Yet your example is that outside the black community

People of color are ignored on a international level regardless of gender

Dumb ass sambos always want to seperate one another

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
A bunch of people dodging the question. lol. Facts are facts. Men pretty much rule the world at this point in history. Also, it doesn't help that y'all watch each other fight on VH1 all day. Not saying it's right, but them's the breaks. That's the surface of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.