Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So this is REALLY want? Black people to be bred out of existence?:usure: So you DO believe that Whites are superior and you just want to tap into the that supposed "superiority" I figured that that's what you were about from the get go.:camby:

@GreatestLaker You are officially on White Supremacist watch list!

He is mixed. He is against Blacks and White equally.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Even if that was the case. Mixed people are still black remember?
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: Why are so CONSUMED with the idea as to whether mixed people are considered black or not?

PLEASE answer this because is ALL you talk about!

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: Why are so CONSUMED with the idea as to whether mixed people are considered black or not?

PLEASE answer this because is ALL you talk about!
Yet you're still in every thread saying that they are. Why would a person who isn't mixed care how mixed people identify themselves? So who is really consumed here?

And why do you care so much about interracial relationships? Its none of your business who another person decides to date. But yet you're still there calling black women bedwenches.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Yet you're still in every thread saying that they are. Why would a person who isn't mixed care how mixed people identify themselves? So who is really consumed here?

And why do you care so much about interracial relationships? Its none of your business who another person decides to date. But yet you're still there calling black women bedwenches.

1) I never said mixed people were black. I said SOME IDENTIFY MORE WITH BLACKS and others don't. Now answer my question to you is why do YOU care so much?

2) I never called a Black women a bed wenches. In fact I think more should date White dudes but imo they should get compensated for it.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She isnt going to get a dime. As @Don Drogo pointed out the man ( Oladipo Jadesimi) is married to a Nigerian woman. Her mother was some side chick he got pregnant.

Now if we want to talk about black excellence we can look at this mans daughter in Nigeria. (the true heir )

Her name is Amy Jadesimi
She lives in Nigeria and manages one of Nigerias Oil and gas companies and also a shipping company in Nigeria.

http://www.shipsandports.com.ng/detailprofile.php?id=23

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/image-of-africa-as-place-for-charity-pity-is-false-jadesimi/

http://www.ladolfreezone.com/amy-jadesimi/

He raised his daughter well and she is the one that is presently running and expanding his company in Nigeria.

Amy-Jadesimi.jpg
Photo-of-Dr.-Amy-Jadesimi-e1393453000752-300x300.jpg

She looks good:takedat:.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a young white male in the UK, not once have I ever have bad service from a black female in the UK, they can never do enough for you. I once get let off a parking ticket by a black female meter maid,coincidence? maybe/maybe not , If I knew black females in my social circle it would be christmas dinner every day, They love young white men especially fair skinned blonde haired or light brown haired white men , and all ages of black women act like this. My first ever sexual encounter was with a black female who was my child minders daughter, I was 10 she was 14 or 15, gave me a kiss with tongues ,and got me experience with girls at an early age.

pike

Banned
Daps
The prettiest black girl I know is dating a short average looking cac :shaq2:

I've seen too many pretty black girls throw themselves at white dudes to think they aint checking for them.

Some blacks girls will lose all self respect in chase of those good hair genes, especially when there's alcohol involved.

that's all black women. I see dime mixed bytches with lame cacs like mclovin from superbad

pike

Banned
Daps
If the USA had adopted the propaganda policy of encouraging wm to bed black women (like they did in Cuba and Brazil) it would probably be close to 80% white now. They fukked themselves up with the one drop rule :laff: . The one drop ruled actually helped grow the black race in the U.S. because it forced mulattoes to identify as black and predominately procreate with blacks.
I don't know if IR is encouraged in the UK but it definitely isn't frowned up like it is in most countries. And the black men dating out probably don't get much heat from bw because the black women are all dating out too :lolbron:

U obviously dont understand white america

Status
Not open for further replies.