• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Don't bother breh, I already explained to her and she ignored it. That c00n spirit has possessed her.
I read the thread. Too much immaturity and laugh smilies. she doesn't appear to be 24 , she seems to be a maturer lady, you approach grown folks like grown folks.

I legit want to have a serious debate with her.

No name calling, no "id smack her' none of that. I'd rather not feed into her stereotype. I am genuinely curious about this character.

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bushes

555322240.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Anyway, it's after midnight, to steal a line from the late great King of Pop. I have some sleeping to do
I wish you had some smartening up to do.

White racists don't like you and will never like you.

Accept it you delusional fool. :ufdup:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I read the thread. Too much immaturity and laugh smilies. she doesn't appear to be 24 , she seems to be a maturer lady, you approach grown folks like grown folks.

I legit want to have a serious debate with her.

No name calling, no "id smack her' none of that. I'd rather not feed into her stereotype. I am genuinely curious about this character.

What's there to be curious about?

She's a brainwashed c00n.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Girl, don't just throw that around in here :whoa:
That's not some :duck:you can make up lightly. I mean, I'm sorry for your suffering if it's really true, but please don't troll with something like that.

this is the LAST place to be saying shyt like this...probably why the thread is now 7 pages (@50 posts per page) will continue catching up with the fukkery...not skipping to the end :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: no.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: She doles out hate because she wants it back so she can feel secure and justified in her own conceptions about black men

That's a better alternative than going anywhere else and unexpectedly having her world shattered when she realizes what the rest of the worldwide net has to say about black women and black people in general while they hide in anonymity :yeshrug:

"Bu bu but, I'm not a black American, tho :to:"

:heh:..........:camby:
its one of those self-fulfilling prophecy type of miserable women....they create the situations they are in and say that they are right about the world they live in...truly pathetic...but imma let yall cook...she doesn't know where she is :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.