• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
G42tQB.gif

I can feel the self hate through my laptop screen. :banderas:

Question, when did you realise you hate Black men?

How long have you been built like a Capri Sun?

:lupe:
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

that gif was scary... you look like oprah

we dont like ur kind around these parts.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I have to agree with this, MJ was never a child molestor but I'd not let any kids I have sleep with anyone
I read earlier you called someone a poor slave descendant. Has it ever dawned on you that the very white man that you are dating, view you the same way? A mere inferior third worlder from the jungles? on that they are 'tasting' but will obviously not marry.

out of curiosity why would a white male want to date you over a white woman considering the stereotypes you have toward your own people? what if his friends, or sister view you, the way you view black males? or other black women?

Last edited:
Daps
I read earlier you called someone a poor slave descendant. Has it ever dawned on you that the very white men that you are dating, view you the same way? A mere inferior third worlder from the jungles?

out of curiosity why would a white male want to date you over a white woman considering the stereotypes you have toward your own people?

Am I an African American?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I read earlier you called someone a poor slave descendant. Has it ever dawned on you that the very white men that you are dating, view you the same way? A mere inferior third worlder from the jungles? on that they are 'tasting' but not will obviously not marry.

out of curiosity why would a white male want to date you over a white woman considering the stereotypes you have toward your own people? what if his friends, or sister view you, the way you view black males? or other black women?
Don't bother breh, I already explained to her and she ignored it. That c00n spirit has possessed her.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Am I an African American?

I read earlier you called someone a poor slave descendant. Has it ever dawned on you that the very white men that you are dating, view you the same way? A mere inferior third worlder from the jungles? that they are 'tasting' but will obviously not marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.