• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you dyslexic? I never said I grew up in Essex, this is the thing, you guys constantly lie about what I've said

Aren't you the same despicable self hating c00n who tried dating a white supremacist? Dudes keep cheating on you because you're a gullible fat sack of shyt.

Last edited:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
this is why i'm sticking with my jade jawed brehettera
images

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: She doles out hate because she wants it back so she can feel secure and justified in her own conceptions about black men

That's a better alternative than going anywhere else and unexpectedly having her world shattered when she realizes what the rest of the worldwide net has to say about black women and black people in general while they hide in anonymity :yeshrug:

"Bu bu but, I'm not a black American, tho :to:"

:heh:..........:camby:
btw...didnt you have lumumba on your avi? :ohhh:

did some reading on him again...:pacspit: at the events leading up to and after his assassination

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
btw...didnt you have lumumba on your avi? :ohh:

did some reading on him again...:pacspit: at the events leading up to and after his assassination

Yeah, that was my Black History month avi and I wrote about him last year for a project :obama:. Pan-Africanism, unity and independence makes enemies. So many parallels between what he was trying to accomplish there and what our leaders were trying to do here, and the usual suspects did what they usually do :smh:

:pacspit: @ The CIA, :pacspit: @ the UN, :pacspit: @ Belgium and most of all, :pacspit::bustback: @ Puppet ass c00ns

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that was my Black History month avi and I wrote about him last year for a project :obama:. Pan-Africanism, unity and independence makes enemies. So many parallels between what he was trying to accomplish there and what our leaders were trying to do here, and the usual suspects did what they usually do :smh:

:pacspit: @ The CIA, :pacspit: @ the UN, :pacspit: @ Belgium and most of all, :pacspit::bustback: @ Puppet ass c00ns
talkin bout he was a ussr supporter :pacspit:...when he sought support from the U.S. first! :snoop: dude equally disliked the communism and colonialism but the ussr was the only one to support his cause...man when i read about all of that "extra" shyt related to the acid...fukk it nvm

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
talkin bout he was a ussr supporter :pacspit:...when he sought support from the U.S. first! :snoop: dude equally disliked the communism and colonialism but the ussr was the only one to support his cause...man when i read about all of that "extra" shyt related to the acid...fukk it nvm

The really did some fukked up shyt to the man

Daps
Aren't you the same despicable self hating c00n who tried dating a white supremacist? Dudes keep cheating on you because you're a gullible fat sack of shyt.

Aren't you kool, I like how this place is libelling me, never once have I dated or tried to date a white supremacist. I do't even know any white supremacists. That was a *LIE* that was put on here

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Aren't you kool, I like how this place is libelling me, never once have I dated or tried to date a white supremacist. I do't even know any white supremacists. That was a *LIE* that was put on here

per our conversation the other day, did u get a chance to browse The Gym section of this website? It has tons of diet and fitness tips that you can use to lose weight

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why are you worrying about how I look? Shouldn't you look for your dad instead?

i actually have a great relationship with my dad. im just worried about your health. you look like a prime threat for diabetes, hypertention, high blood pressure etc. Im sure your BFI is thru the roof. Do you feel confident or ashamed when looking at yourself naked

Daps
i actually have a great relationship with my dad. im just worried about your health. you look like a prime threat for diabetes, hypertention, high blood pressure etc. Im sure your BFI is thru the roof. Do you feel confident or ashamed when looking at yourself naked

More than confident, I'm 5'6" and a UK size 14, that's smaller than Meghan McCain, very happy thanks. Also get asked out everyday but given you guys' taste in women. I must be a size 0 to you and don't tell me that you guys don't go with these kind of women

Status
Not open for further replies.