Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAC_ATTACK

Rookie
Daps
Wade Robson is a liar, he can't go to court and defend him and then say otherwise. The people who did shyt to me, once I was old enough to know what they had done. I avoided them like the plague

So what about your chronic white cheater problem?

Fela Kuti is rolling in his grave.

Daps
So what about your chronic white cheater problem?

Fela Kuti is rolling in his grave.

Yeah he died of AIDS, due to his poor sexual morals and the last two did not cheat on me and the one before the last one I dated, I was with for a year and a half

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
I dont think mike did it. He seems like the kind of dude to pay to keep things under wrap. I think if he really did it we wouldnt find out

Daps
Wade Robson is a liar, he can't go to court and defend him and then say otherwise. The people who did shyt to me, once I was old enough to know what they had done. I avoided them like the plague

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/ben-shapiro/how-michael-jackson-got-away-with-it/
I'll just leave this here and let you :cook: with your delusions. I mean he's an amazing talent and his legacy will never die, but the evidence piled up too much. Whatever, there's many famous performing artists who had these kind of charges put out against them, but if you consider him or any singer your hero for that matter, that's your business.

Daps
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/ben-shapiro/how-michael-jackson-got-away-with-it/
I'll just leave this here and let you :cook: with your delusions. I mean he's an amazing talent and his legacy will never die, but the evidence piled up too much. Whatever, there's many famous performing artists who had these kind of charges put out against them, but if you consider him or any singer your hero for that matter, that's your business.

Ronald and Nancy Reagan were once alibis for Michael Jackson after he was accused of molesting someone back in 1984, these were trumped up charges, every last one of them

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think mike did it. He seems like the kind of dude to pay to keep things under wrap. I think if he really did it we wouldnt find out

man, y'all can defend MJ all day but the dude was a talented weirdo. y'all can blame his childhood, popularity, fame, etc; but michael jackson built a theme park to attract lil cacs to his house, and slept in beds w/many of them. dude had a bunch of phoney relationships with women you KNEW he wasn't choppin down, then produced 3 test tube babies from cac sperm.

Daps
man, y'all can defend MJ all day but the dude was a talented weirdo. y'all can blame his childhood, popularity, fame, etc; but michael jackson built a theme park to attract lil cacs to his house, and slept in beds w/many of them. dude had a bunch of phoney relationships with women you KNEW he wasn't choppin down, then produced 3 test tube babies from cac sperm.

He was NEVER accused of sexually abusing white kids until Wade Robson came out with BS

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps

Yea cant deny nikka was a wierdo

Daps

And btw Michael Jackson's autopsy proved he was telling the complete and utter truth about having a skin disease

Status
Not open for further replies.