Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
@Ruby_Monroe Feb 28
I just need a man who won't cheat on me

@Ruby_Monroe Feb 27
I'm a sub, I like my man to dominate me but like hell would I let him beat me (without consent), he looks so geeky

@Ruby_Monroe Feb 24
After all the marriages I've seen I'd never even think of dating an African guy @AmbushPredator @JustFrank85

@Ruby_Monroe Feb 24
Yes but at least when western men cheat, they try and conceal it @AmbushPredator @JustFrank85

@Ruby_Monroe Feb 24
Knowing what I know, in a million years I'd never date a fellow African @kortebortor @jckato

@Ruby_Monroe Feb 24
Because African men are notorious adulterers @kortebortor @jckato

You also seem to be quite fond of letting everyone and anyone know that you've put six white dikks inside of you, and every single one has cheated on you.

You have to be the stupidest Nigerian I've ever encountered. Please read a book on colonialism or something.

More lies, they were not all white

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
yutRrqm.gif

Make pedos your heroes brehs, especially after your claims :mjlol:
not only that MJ wanted to look like a White woman. :heh:

Daps
michael jackson was a self hating black man, possible pedophile, that made it his lifes mission to look like a white woman. so talent aside, it makes sense that you would gravitate to someone like that.

but real talk, how do these molesters have access to you for 5 yrs if you came from a solid two parent home?

If you're too young to verbalise what the older children of family friends are doing to you, to the point you end up going along with it because you were too young to know any better, it can happen

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're too young to verbalise what the older children of family friends are doing to you, to the point you end up going along with it because you were too young to know any better, it can happen

for 5 years
QSGT37G.png
let me guess, no one went to the authorities to press charges for this consistent sexual assault?

CAC_ATTACK

Rookie
Daps
More lies, they were not all white
No, half-white, half-Arab is about as exotic as hearing white people regale you with how they're super mixed because they're English, Welsh, and German.

5 1/2 rounds up to 6 in this case, I bet he passed/was functionally white. Otherwise you wouldn't have been fukking him.

CAC_ATTACK

Rookie
Daps
be a victim of molestation and defend child molesters. black women always gotta be on some dumb backwards shyt.
She defends that white guy that beat the shyt out of that other self-hater! What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.