Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAC_ATTACK

Rookie
Daps
What is it with you guys always accusing someone of hating being black, I stopped talking to/agreeing with PainLessRisen when I realised he hated black people
I don't think it's accusing you of hating being black when in reality you hate being black. Accusation implies there is a possibility this is not true.

Daps
Can I give you some advice instead of wasting my time demonstrating something that you already, on some level, know is true? Putting white penis in you isn't going to make you white. That's not how it works.

And you black men step out on a higher level, are you trying to be white?

Daps
Bottom line is, I shall date who I want, further to this, between the ages of 5 and 10, I did most sex acts imaginable except oral and actual sex, I have certain black males to thank for this. Peace

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
FRESH OFF THE BOAT? fukking moron, the word is 'you're' and my grandparents moved here in the 50s and had my mum in Essex and my mum was fostered by an English i.e. white family. Most black people in London do not speak like me because they haven't had elocution lessons. dikk

:rudy:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bottom line is, I shall date who I want, further to this, between the ages of 5 and 10, I did most sex acts imaginable except oral and actual sex, I have certain black males to thank for this. Peace
well shyt, how many sexual acts are there once you exclude oral and sex?
QSGT37G.png
and stop blaming us for something your brothers did

Daps
well shyt, how many sexual acts are there once you exclude oral and sex?
QSGT37G.png
and stop blaming us for something your brothers did

Brothers???????????????? Thank God it was not family members

My idol is Michael Jackson, I adore the right black men

CAC_ATTACK

Rookie
Daps
@Ruby_Monroe Feb 28
I just need a man who won't cheat on me

@Ruby_Monroe Feb 27
I'm a sub, I like my man to dominate me but like hell would I let him beat me (without consent), he looks so geeky

@Ruby_Monroe Feb 24
After all the marriages I've seen I'd never even think of dating an African guy @AmbushPredator @JustFrank85

@Ruby_Monroe Feb 24
Yes but at least when western men cheat, they try and conceal it @AmbushPredator @JustFrank85

@Ruby_Monroe Feb 24
Knowing what I know, in a million years I'd never date a fellow African @kortebortor @jckato

@Ruby_Monroe Feb 24
Because African men are notorious adulterers @kortebortor @jckato

You also seem to be quite fond of letting everyone and anyone know that you've put six white dikks inside of you, and every single one has cheated on you.

You have to be the stupidest Nigerian I've ever encountered. Please read a book on colonialism or something.
https://twitter.com/jckato

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brothers???????????????? Thank God it was not family members

My idol is Michael Jackson, I adore the right black men
michael jackson was a self hating black man, possible pedophile, that made it his lifes mission to look like a white woman. so talent aside, it makes sense that you would gravitate to someone like that.

but real talk, how do these molesters have access to you for 5 yrs if you came from a solid two parent home?

Status
Not open for further replies.