Not open for further replies.

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
What I gather from her twitter:

She's a black tory from the UK.

Doesn't quite understand how oppression works.

Isn't too fond of black men.

Is fond of Bill O'Reilly.

Daps
Just 2 , the rest are Black Puerto Ricans, Jamaican, Ghanaian and Nigerian women.

What the fukk has me fukkin white women go to do with you being a c00n? From time to time i might want to skeet in a mutant, but i'll marry a Black women, she'll take my name, i'll have a Black family and we'll all point and laugh at you c00ns as your legs give out from the everlasting tapdance for approval you won't get.

Typical hypocrite, the vast majority of you are

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
excluding all of your lame ass stereotypical insults you picked up from white american white supremacist, let's start with you admitting you hate your own african features.

You don't understand, if you've ever been to UK. She grew up in a place called Essex. That is the perfect nurturing ground for a Black person to hate themselves. She been lost.

Daps
You don't understand, if you've ever been to UK. She grew up in a place called Essex. That is the perfect nurturing ground for a Black person to hate themselves. She been lost.

Are you dyslexic? I never said I grew up in Essex, this is the thing, you guys constantly lie about what I've said

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have never said that, that is a lie
it's not a lie, you made the video last year around the time you were trynna buddy up w/tommy sotomayor.

you didn't outright say it was self hate, you blamed it on some bullshyt mental illness

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Typical hypocrite, the vast majority of you are

My girl Nigerian from Texas :umad: Thank God she understand White Supremacy and can laugh at c00ns just the way i do.

Keep dancing.
giphy.gif

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Look, don't worry. One day after this long azz grind, your going to stumble accross a White man. He's going to hold you, protect you, embrace you, skeet inside of you. After 9 beautiful months, your baby will come out and those genes he gave you, you'll proudly stroke your fingers through your baby's straight hair. Tears will roll down your face, you'll escape the subconscious hate you have for Black men, since you were raped by one. You'll sit on the sofa and watch Scandal and laugh at the various murders of young Black men on the news to gang violence. I believe in you, you can do it. Keep striving, you will be the number 1 bedwench under the sun. YOU CAN DO IT!!

:russ::mjlol::dead:

Daps
it's not a lie, you made the video last year around the time you were trynna buddy up w/tommy sotomayor.

you didn't outright say it was self hate, you blamed it on some bullshyt mental illness

Plenty of white and Asian people have body dysmorphia, I have never once said I hated my African features but hey who are you to get mad at TS, it's not like you're nice to black women..........

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plenty of white and Asian people have body dysmorphia, I have never once said I hated my African features but hey who are you to get mad at TS, it's not like you're nice to black women..........
i'm not mad at him, just pointing out the time frame. you can call it whatever you want, you know you hate being black; and you definitely hate having afro textured hair. you damn near cried in one video when you took off the wig

Daps
i'm not mad at him, just pointing out the time frame. you can call it whatever you want, you know you hate being black; and you definitely hate having afro textured hair. you damn near cried in one video when you took off the wig

What is it with you guys always accusing someone of hating being black, I stopped talking to/agreeing with PainLessRisen when I realised he hated black people

Status
Not open for further replies.