Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Essex? That explains everything. If your Black and grew up in Essex, by default your a c00n. There is no proud Black people in Essex. They distance themselves from there roots.

Look at this clown.

From Essex. This nikka has straightened his hair and got in blue contacts. I Black man??! SMDH.

That man's black family abandoned him, I hope you know. If you're not taught to celebrate your blackness by your black family, you won't know how

Daps
Reppin
St louis
let me find out she's making them damn videos
from sunflower seed mississippi with that overdone
ass accent........that's that miss cleo shyt.
:mjpls:

wat6rr.gif

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
That man's black family abandoned him, I hope you know. If you're not taught to celebrate your blackness by your black family, you won't know how

I agree, now how will you solve your c00ning? Your just going to give in to White Supremacy for the rest of your lives?

Essex :laff:

Daps
I went to school with trashy black people, they were, you guessed it slave descendants and all of them didn't have dads

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I went to school with trashy black people, they were, you guessed it slave descendants and all of them didn't have dads

If it wasn't for "Slave Descendants" your Black azz wouldn't have rights. It was "Slave Descendants" such as Marcus Garvey, NOI, Civil Rights, Hatian Revolution, that put it work, so you could be in the position to have the rights you have today. Instead of acknowledging that you just tapdancing by your computer. lil c00n.

Daps
If it wasn't for "Slave Descendants" your Black azz wouldn't have rights. It was "Slave Descendants" such as Marcus Garvey, NOI, Civil Rights, Hatian Revolution, that put it work, so you could be in the position to have the rights you have today. Instead of acknowledging that you just tapdancing by your computer. lil c00n.

How may white women have you had sex with?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
How may white women have you had sex with?

Just 2 , the rest are Black Puerto Ricans, Jamaican, Ghanaian and Nigerian women.

What the fukk has me fukkin white women go to do with you being a c00n? From time to time i might want to skeet in a mutant, but i'll marry a Black women, she'll take my name, i'll have a Black family and we'll all point and laugh at you c00ns as your legs give out from the everlasting tapdance for approval you won't get.

Status
Not open for further replies.