Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
She say she 25 but she look 35, built like Yo Gotti, was raped & sexually abused, looks like the kraken without makeup, hair hat enthusiast, hates Black men, has a god awful fake accent etc

Men should turn around and run the other way. No need for that headache.

Daps
She say she 25 but she look 35, built like Yo Gotti, was raped & sexually abused, looks like the kraken without makeup, hair hat enthusiast, hates Black men, has a god awful fake accent etc

Men should turn around and run the other way. No need for that headache.

You're lying. I am 27 years old and no I'm not an American pretending to be British. How many kids do you have with how many women?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
PS I was hanging out with the Nation of Islam and Black Panthers last weekend, I can actually respect them
Congratulations, i hope they succeeded in purging you of your self hate and instilling strong racial values that prevent you from uploading videos like "Black Barbie" :camby:

Daps
Congratulations, i hope they succeeded in purging you of your self hate and instilling strong racial values that prevent you from uploading videos like "Black Barbie" :camby:

Where did you get self hate from apart from libeling me and saying I bleached my skin

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

my gawd :bryan:`

Got damn. I was wondering why she wore so much makeup and a wig but I see why now. She gonna have a hard time getting a man to stick around after he fukks her that first time and wakes up next to her. Why do some women claim to be so damn self confident and then wake up everyday and transform their face into something it's not?? So many women are insecure as fukk and in denial. @RightingWrongs Stop tryna hide your appearance. Love yourself and except your flaws.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
You're lying. I am 27 years old and no I'm not an American pretending to be British. How many kids do you have with how many women?

zero kids :umad: I know your not American, your probably a fresh off the boat Nigerian, trying to emulate a posh British accent. I've been to London, Black women over there don't sound as fake as you. Black people in London don't speak like you.

Daps
zero kids :umad: I know your not American, your probably a fresh off the boat Nigerian, trying to emulate a posh British accent. I've been to London, Black women over there don't sound as fake as you. Black people in London don't speak like you.

FRESH OFF THE BOAT? fukking moron, the word is 'you're' and my grandparents moved here in the 50s and had my mum in Essex and my mum was fostered by an English i.e. white family. Most black people in London do not speak like me because they haven't had elocution lessons. dikk

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Where did you get self hate from apart from libeling me and saying I bleached my skin

Look, don't worry. One day after this long azz grind, your going to stumble accross a White man. He's going to hold you, protect you, embrace you, skeet inside of you. After 9 beautiful months, your baby will come out and those genes he gave you, you'll proudly stroke your fingers through your baby's straight hair. Tears will roll down your face, you'll escape the subconscious hate you have for Black men, since you were raped by one. You'll sit on the sofa and watch Scandal and laugh at the various murders of young Black men on the news to gang violence. I believe in you, you can do it. Keep striving, you will be the number 1 bedwench under the sun. YOU CAN DO IT!!

Daps

And on top of that, how does a supposed Fresh off the boat Nigerian work for a European airline as a flight attendant, presumably I'd not have legitimate paperwork to do all that

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
FRESH OFF THE BOAT? fukking moron, the word is 'you're' and my grandparents moved here in the 50s and had my mum in Essex and my mum was fostered by an English i.e. white family. Most black people in London do not speak like me because they haven't had elocution lessons. dikk
Essex? That explains everything. If your Black and grew up in Essex, by default your a c00n. There is no proud Black people in Essex. They distance themselves from there roots.

Look at this clown.

From Essex. This nikka has straightened his hair and got in blue contacts. A Black man??! SMDH.

Status
Not open for further replies.