the lengths some women go to visually deceive
men are damn fire and brimstone worthy.
the rightingwrongs SN is a damn alias.
wat6rr.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even by your standards, what a disgusting thing to say...........................................................

:ehh: yeah, something about an african trying to shyt on black americans w/white supremacist rhetoric brings the worst out of me.

Daps
:ehh: yeah, something about an african trying to shyt on black americans w/white supremacist rhetoric brings the worst out of me.

What we ought to be discussing is why so many of you men can't keep your hands to yourself and most black women have a tale of rape, sexual assault or sexual abuse at the hands of black males to tell

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What we ought to be discussing is why so many of you men can't keep your hands to yourself and most black women have a tale of rape, sexual assault or sexual abuse at the hands of black males to tell

wait, wait, before we get to that -- what part of africa are you from?

also, how are you going to talk to us about sexual assault and rape; when you were raped and sexually assaulted over there?

Daps
wait, wait, before we get to that -- what part of africa are you from?

also, how are you going to talk to us about sexual assault and rape; when you were raped and sexually assaulted over there?

And yet it is a given that most black women won't make it to the age of 30 without either being raped, molested or sexually assaulted by a black male, it's like you can't control yourselves sometimes

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And yet it is a given that most black women won't make it to the age of 30 without either being raped, molested or sexually assaulted by a black male, it's like you can't control yourselves sometimes

don't know what to tell ya, sometimes i just get a little rapey :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.