• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I knew something was off about this chick along time ago. nothing about her felt "Real" and i was right....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get asked out everyday. Is LaJaysha around?

i believe you get asked out everyday, probably by gay cacs assuming they're soliciting a transsexual.

and nah LaJaysha aint around, you know she at the welfare office trying to leech more government handouts.

Daps
I apologize to all my fellow wolves n vixens in advance for making this joke, but it's in the name of trolling this :duck: telling idiot :yeshrug:. Click the spoiler at your own discretion.

But who is the wench, I spent the ages of 5 to 10 being sexually abused by black men............................

Pics or it didn't happen :lupe: :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR
Daps
i believe you get asked out everyday, probably by gay cacs assuming they're soliciting a transsexual.

and nah LaJaysha aint around, you know she at the welfare office trying to leech more government handouts.

Black men, Asian men, white men, they all try their luck. BTW it's late here, I will go to bed soon lol

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I apologize to all my fellow wolves n vixens in advance for making this joke, but it's in the name of trolling this :duck: telling idiot :yeshrug:. Click the spoiler at your own discretion.

Pics or it didn't happen :lupe: :troll:

black men really do have low standards if this is true :skip:

Daps

"She at"...............What are they teaching you in US schools?

Daps
black men really do have low standards if this is true :skip:

lol_idi_amin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.