Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
i'm the only child to married parents. do you realize how stupid you sound, as a woman of african decent, trying to use white supremacist insults on black americans? we may not share the same history, but white supremacy has got you all fukked in the head.

can you link me to the video from that gif?

Nah, do you realise how stupid you sound, us Africans have a higher rate of in wedlock birth than you from the b*stardised culture.

What is it with ghetto black people, always wanting to talk about how someone looks, why not challenge the arguments?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Nah, do you realise how stupid you sound, us Africans have a higher rate of in wedlock birth than you from the b*stardised culture.

What is it with ghetto black people, always wanting to talk about how someone looks, why not challenge the arguments?
:ohlawd: i could really go in about this:bryan:

but fukk it:ehh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why is this black chick hating all black men?

I feel sorry for whatever man she ends up with and whatever children she has. Poor kids will be full of self hate from the get go.

Stupid ass ho. :bryan:

Makes me appreciate all of the black women who are above such idiocy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you haven't presented any arguments and YOU certainly aren't married, so what's your point?

and it's not just us ghetto b*stardized black people that care about looks, or you wouldn't cake on a pound of makeup, lipstick, and that funky ass hair hat to appear somewhat presentable. didn't you make a video admitting you had self hatred issues last yr? :patrice:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Do you have a daughter and did you name her 'Shaniqua'? Like a moron
xd8000.gif

Daps
you haven't presented any arguments and YOU certainly aren't married, so what's your point?

and it's not just us ghetto b*stardized black people that care about looks, or you wouldn't cake on a pound of makeup, lipstick, and that funky ass hair hat to appear somewhat presentable. didn't you make a video admitting you had self hatred issues last yr? :patrice:

But I don't have kids so me being married is not pertinent right now. I made a video about having body dysmorphic disorder, yes. A disorder which affects all races.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But I don't have kids so me being married is not pertinent right now. I made a video about having body dysmorphic disorder, yes. A disorder which affects all races.

yeah but who would willingly procreate with you? i mean, come on, really? i can understand you being some racist cacs fetish for the night, but who would happily marry something like you?

Daps
yeah but who would willingly procreate with you? i mean, come on, really? i can understand you being some racist cacs fetish for the night, but who would happily marry something like you?

I get asked out everyday. Is LaJaysha around?

Status
Not open for further replies.