‘Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty’ Season 2 Thread | HBO

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
OMG fukk HBO and WB Discovery because this is some bullshyt. I just finished the episode and knew it was series finale, which made me not enjoy it knowing this is the end. Then it was even worse seeing the rolling epilogue about the important players and execs. It was awful to say this ends with Lakers winning next season and an epilogue about the rivalry. Ugh, I haven't been this angry about a series finale in a while, but it's insane how poorly this ended due to being canceled. Not being able to say bad boy Pistons, MJ, HIV announcement, and other major moments is just awful

fukk you WB Discovery because ratings aren't everything, and the old HBO stuck by critically acclaimed shows even though ratings weren't great.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This made me mad all over again. Watching Jordan getting little bro'd while going absolutely crazy would have been fun to see. Even if they made up some shyt it would have been entertaining
Them showcasing the Pistons knocking the fukk out of Mike, Pip backing out of game 7 like :hubie: knowing that in season 4-5 Mike would be back like:demonic:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Sucks they don’t have more seasons, this show was lit! They should redo season 1 from the perspective of the Celtics using the same actors. Or a spin off…. This show should get a season 3