‘Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty’ Season 2 Thread | HBO

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
"How's our boy, Virginia?" :mjgrin:

"Virgil" :usure:

Paul was like Frank when he was The Trashman raising his hands for the crowd :dead:

frank-reynolds-trash.gif

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Oh lawd near double feature for me this week Mother in law was visiting fukking the whole entire family schedule and vibe and couldn't finish the ep on the big screen with the surround all the way up:shaq2: . "Glad that uptight bytch gone" said her own daughter :russ: anyway family drama aside episode 3 dope as hell, and episode 4 started with a bang with Mitch Kupchak dropping that cracker /cheese line.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Red to Jerry & Showtime:

vukj5.jpg

McKinney to Westhead:

Any-man-who-must-say-I-am-king-true-king.gif

Magic to Westhead:

bane-dark-knight.gif

Pat:

im-coming-fred-sanford.gif

My boy Paul shouldve been reading that room. Mf ready to go down guns ablazing & shyt. Just enjoy the show(time), nicca. I wonder if Red was out here really causing dissent like that or its just for the show. Nicca Magic wanted Westhead outta there so bad it was making his dikk hard :dame: . Nicca still had to put in work with them Raiderettes on his path to Virginia.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
If Paul was like this in real life, he’s a dumbass.

Man wanted to cut someone then changed his mind when he realized West was for it :russ:

Beating bad teams by 1 then in the club like:blessed:

How you got beef with the star, GM, owner, and your assistant coach?

Told Buss we’re in this together and got hit with the :what:
He was on some living my best life I ain’t going back and forth with you bytches shyt the whole episode :laff:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
If Paul was like this in real life, he’s a dumbass.

Man wanted to cut someone then changed his mind when he realized West was for it :russ:

Beating bad teams by 1 then in the club like:blessed:

How you got beef with the star, GM, owner, and your assistant coach?

Told Buss we’re in this together and got hit with the :what:
Bruh this 180 from the Paul of last season is so drastic that I can only imagine all of his personality traits last season were made up aside from quoting Shakespeare and stuff. The delusional a$$hole of season 2 gotta be the real Paul :russ:

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Red to Jerry & Showtime:

vukj5.jpg

McKinney to Westhead:

Any-man-who-must-say-I-am-king-true-king.gif

Magic to Westhead:

bane-dark-knight.gif

Pat:

im-coming-fred-sanford.gif

My boy Paul shouldve been reading that room. Mf ready to go down guns ablazing & shyt. Just enjoy the show(time), nicca. I wonder if Red was out here really causing dissent like that or its just for the show. Nicca Magic wanted Westhead outta there so bad it was making his dikk hard :dame: . Nicca still had to put in work with them Raiderettes on his path to Virginia.
Raiderettes didn’t give him aids

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jason Segal and John C Reilly are killing and so are all the dudes playin Norm, Kareem and Magic. Great job by the casting.

I really, really hope that HBO isn’t completely gutted by discovery and still had execs with enough vision to give this show a third season because it’s legit GOOD. But for some reason it’s not getting buckets of award nominations which is a joke.