Daps
paul-westhead-coachwesthead-RrUq_pOQSWs-cM_IJSujp2l.641x563.jpg

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Westhead thought shyt was sweet, dancing in the club and shyt:russ:

Westhead was smart enough to know who would challenge his authority and how he would have to deal with it, but was too dumb to see he would need a friend somewhere in the corporate structure. Man is going against Magic, Pat, Jerry...he can't beat all 3 of those guys.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Westhead was smart enough to know who would challenge his authority and how he would have to deal with it, but was too dumb to see he would need a friend somewhere in the corporate structure. Man is going against Magic, Pat, Jerry...he can't beat all 3 of those guys.
And the "my way or the highway" approach not a lot of coaches can get away with in the NBA. That's only reserved for a few guys throughout league history, and for the most part long tenured guys usually.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
And the "my way or the highway" approach not a lot of coaches can get away with in the NBA. That's only reserved for a few guys throughout league history, and for the most part long tenured guys usually.

Yea I think the only guys who can pull that now is Pop, Kerr, & Spo

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: I really hope Westhead was like this in real life (probably wasn't considering how everybody else's portrayal is so off). Dude was hilarious in this episode. :mjlol: Dude got Magic, Riley, and West all fuming while he's at the Forum club on some :stylin: after 1 point wins against trash teams